Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
didn't think that she was that hot but now I do she got the goods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

drunken officeparty posted:

i dont even get my jollies from lovely cell phone pics i just like looking at nakey famous people i shouldnt be able to see nakey

same, but I also like it because famous people lose even more privacy which is great because gently caress famous people. The only bad thing is that there are no dudes getting hacked

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
he was the robin hood of famouse tits

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

haha you have some issues

no, he is right.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

I think he was referring to your sentiments that people of different classes deserve to be punished for belonging to them.

Which is pretty hosed up.

hahaha no its not

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

Honestly it's creepy how many people get off to this

its hosed up that you arent

e: lol ^ tandem posting

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
i can't believe i woke up yesterday without ever seeing hope solo's butt. everything seems drab & joyless thinking back to before the fappening

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

The thing that really gets me any time 'bad things' happen to celebrities are the hangers on that cry about it happening.

You don't know them, and they don't know you. It's loving weird that you're white-knighting them.

p. sure that is you itt

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

It creeps me out too much to be funny.

horny spergers are just an essential part of the internet ecosystem. You can get creeped out by spiders and snakes or whatever but its still nice to have them around

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
have you tried a cool fedora?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Sick 4Chan members openly discuss their favourite Jennifer Lawrence nude photos on hacking site

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

THS posted:

amazing how lena dunham proves her own arguments about the objectification of women just by trolling stupid men

hmm i thought about it and im gonna have to disagree with you

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Rocks posted:

Lol at the reddit live thread with 110000 viewers.

Shouldn't reddit ban all these shitlords? They're going to be crucified in the press for letting all this nonsense spread
being known as a go to hotspot for celeb nudes is not gonna be a serious blow to reddit.com

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
are there katy perry pics yet?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Bobnumerotres posted:

there are starving people in the world so invading the privacy of these women don't matter, also theyre sluts!

yeah

e:literally yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
lol that lena dunham tweet just got read on air at cnn

• Locked thread