Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004

hobbesmaster posted:

theres a reddit dedicated solely to this leak

i don't think i understand reddit

Sounds pretty similar to somethingawful, where there is a thread dedicated solely to this week and where 99.9% of something awful users have posted at least once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
lol

quote:

In a statement to BuzzFeed, Hamade claimed that he's the target of abuse from people investigating the iCloud hack, "It’s been a nightmare and I haven’t slept in 34 hours, now. 4chan users are harassing me with non-stop phone calls and emails. They email me constantly, emailing saying they’ll hack my personal websites and keep calling my phone, calling me a fag and then hanging up. They also said they’ll hack my mom’s site, so I took it down."

“I regret it so much,” he went on to tell BuzzFeed. “I didn’t even get any bitcoin out of it. It’s the stupidest thing I’ve done and I hope it won’t ruin my life, though it probably will since it’s just the biggest news story.”

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Blackula69 posted:

tabloids also have some small sense of decency, at least outside of the uk. you can work with them by feeding them pictures or pay them off to keep them quiet. this poo poo is the wild west, they're not even trying to go the blackmail route

Please explain how willful, calculated extortion is less malicious than immature kiddies getting horned up and wanting e-cred.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

newreply.php posted:

cool i think i first posted about it like two years ago go check out my entire post history if you have doubts

Your post history is actually extremely funny and widely quoted in FYAD for the past couple weeks in various threads

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
The 30 year old IT guy who just discovered starting strength and refers to dating matches as slam whales meme

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

prefect posted:

what are dating matches? and what is the slam whales meme?

Currently there is an archtype of goons who post in the OkCupid and tinder threads bragging about how they take advantage of 'slam whales', and they post screenshots of their interactions and are invariably formerly overweight or super scrawny IT workers in their 30s who recently discovered the 'starting strength' workout routine

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

newreply.php posted:

ya its weird how a loving dog has conflated all posters into me. i literally never made that slam whale post and have mocked everyone doing so. p sure he's confusing me with saltlick who has the same av but mirrored and non animated and does post lotsa heinous poo poo about loving dumpy women. also thinks im into PHP?

e: im going over there to give those jerks a piece of my mind right now!!!

ya its weird

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Blackula69 posted:

yeah please more dumb helldump-lite from the dead forum full of ironic anime and racism

why do you post on something awful if you don't find anything funny or even attempt to post jokes (besides your hilariously bad opinions on everything)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

newreply.php posted:

thats really just a loving dog i think. i mean i dont "get" fyad but i dont have a seething hatred for it. just this one dude that takes a pic of my arm that i posted to show how skinny i got after my accident and comments "lol look how skinny this guy is!". btw hi A Loving Dog ;)

for the record the 30 year old IT guy who just discovered starting strength and refers to dating matches as slam whales meme existed for awhile before your exemplary posts were happened across

• Locked thread