Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A minor error probably resulting from copy and pasting page content or whatever... Definitely worth the MST3K riffing it's bound to receive from the epic gamers of Imp Zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh wait it's an entirely different site I guess. Well that's kind of funny but, I dunno OP, still sort of innocuous.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it's because the books are based on games and gaming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The OP is a grade A rear end clown looking for any reason to get mad at uhh I think this is a site hardly anyone has even heard of.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It ought to be a criminal offense to try to provoke indignant GamerRage over what is, at worst, a matter of semantics. Yet Obama would rather be targetting White American's and destroying Christianity. I do not want to live on this planet anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mega64 posted:

So are the books any good?

Probably, their about epic gamers.

• Locked thread