Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
you can, but holy poo poo does it take motivation.

roll a joint and go for a walk. I have a dugout/hitter that I fill up and I'll hit while walking Frank, or I'll smoke during my 3-5 hour window between classes and go wander around campus staring at yoga-pantsed asses while spacing out with headphones in.

all about finding pleasant distractions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the west wing : did i mention we're having salmon?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ded posted:

the west wing : did i mention we're having salmon?

Because he can't save a gunshot victim and he can't stop a hurricane

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Artfag Cinema Review: The Seventh Seal (1957)

Two dudes come home from murdering browns and find that their homeland is all hosed up and full of stupid people. One of them plays chess with Death and tries to holler at Satan because he wants to find out what the gently caress God's problem is. The other one is the embodiment of "all is dust, human being" and is generally a bad rear end who dusts people all day long.

Almost everyone else is a tremendous shithead (see: IRL) and deserves to die (see: IRL).

Everyone Dies.

I give it .5 Dredds

It's on Youtube.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the chess playing knight in that movie is still acting and is going to be in star wars 7

kinda blew my mind

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

seventh seal is one of my favorites and max von sydow is awesome

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I thought he looked familiar and then I realized I recognized him from the Stallone Dredd movie.

ALL IS DREDD, FAGGOTS

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's been in my dvd queue for a while, I've been meaning to watch it one of these days.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Slim Pickens posted:

That's been in my dvd queue for a while, I've been meaning to watch it one of these days.

its one of the most legit movies

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Seventh Seal: veteran returns home to a strange wife and castle after killing browns for years and realizes that god is dead and he doesn't understand where he fits in the world anymore

then everybody dies

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Seventh Seal: veteran returns home to a strange wife and castle after killing browns for years and realizes that god is dead and he doesn't understand where he fits in the world anymore

then everybody dies

that's the happiest ending i've ever heard of in a movie :allears:

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Victor Vermis posted:

I thought he looked familiar and then I realized I recognized him from the Stallone Dredd movie.

ALL IS DREDD, FAGGOTS

von Sydow never topped the performance he gave in Strange Brew

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Snowdens Secret posted:

von Sydow never topped the performance he gave in Strange Brew

You fuckin hoser.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Someone make a new vet thread you lazy pieces of amphibian poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gently caress yooooouuuuu summeeeeeeeeer

• Locked thread