Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

zombie303 posted:

So I just looked at that Laci Green chick's profile. Holy SJW gently caress :commissar:

It's a shame because she didn't used to be, she made actually good, healthy sex advice things and then she ran afoul of the Trans* Mafia when she mentioned women having vaginas or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

TheQuietWilds posted:

If school is easy you're doing it wrong. You're wasting money if you aren't taking the best science and math courses you can. If you're breezing through, keep adding upper division technical courses (math, stats, hard science, comp sci, etc) until it is hard. Don't gently caress off and act like you didn't trade a good portion of your youth, and probably a significant portion of your life expectancy, for a second chance to not be dipshit, jesus. There's seriously no excuse for not understand how the world works at this point, and how it works is that people who have skills that are in demand get to set the terms of their employment and people who don't get to grovel. If you spend out your GI bill and don't pack in every actually employable skill, you should stab yourself in the face repeatedly.

lol

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Review: A++ would let suck on my moustache again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MSW3SAz1rY

Your song is 'Dancing on the Ceiling' by Lionel Richie?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

vulturesrow posted:

You guys are usually pretty good on car stuff and I don't like AI so I'm going to ask here. My next (and last!) set of orders is going to involve a decent daily commute, minimum of 45 minutes each way. Planning on buying a new car and I'm looking for something cheap and fuel efficient. The wildcard is that I'm not small person (not goony, just tall) so I'm hoping there is something reasonably roomy as well. I'd also prefer that it look somewhat sporty so I don't feel like a complete dork but that is pretty far down on the priority list. I'm not buying for a while but I'm trying to get an idea what's out there. What say you GiP?

I'm fairly tall and I love my 2012 Focus hatch back. I also drove a Cruze rental for a week and was pleasantly surprised.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

So I sold my iPhone 5S and have been using a hand-me-down Nokia.

Windows Phone 8.1 isn't terrible. Who knew?

Fake edit: Almost certainly getting the new iPhone but this is surprisingly nice.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I'm just enjoying the wailing and teeth-gnashing that the 6 "isn't big enough".

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

shyduck posted:

If you ever want to read a forum full of delusional people, go to the Crackberry forums. They think BB is going to be back on the rise any day now, and at least one person thinks some new BB phone will outsell the iPhone 6

:stare:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

SperginMcBadposter posted:

laffo battlecats

No tough cats here.

I dunno, the one on the left is mean-mugging pretty hard.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Godholio posted:

The Dart is a Fiat, not a Chrysler design. It's fine.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

Pretty sad that you have to reassure him of the build quality by saying that Italians designed it

Excuse me, it's imported from Detroit :downs:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

i found N4Is boyfriend on grindr

:swoon:

I met my significant other on okcupid, but he was unusual in that he didn't ask for a dick pic right off the bat

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

He looks familiar.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

you think your kid is hard?

this kid has probably cut off someones head

That kid has seen some poo poo.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

I don't think you're really in a position to be determining which people are drains on society.

:bustem:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Lazy Reservist posted:

No - no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should've sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Cole posted:

So where do I check into this thing to get my pup a license to go anywhere with me as a "therapy" dog or w/e

And if it is a scam to bring your pup places shut up about it or I'm queuing up a ban.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

zombie303 posted:

Yep and what is MRSA?

Something that killed my aunt this summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Fart Sandwiches posted:

n4i I posted earlier but I guess your mod-sense missed it, but have you read anything from the Culture Series? It started in the late 80s and gives me a serious Revelation Space vibe. I'm almost done with the first book and it's pretty good.

Sorry, yes. I really enjoy them.

• Locked thread