Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

My Geo teacher is an AF vet, who got out in 2000. She's cool as gently caress, and doesn't regret missing all the fun times post 9/11.

She also clowns on all the dumb marines, which is a plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Also, just heard someone say "nice fedora" with no trace of sarcasm or irony.

How hard was it to stifle your urge to kill?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Godholio posted:

That would've been impolite so he just said, "Thank you, good sir."

:laffo:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Test drive an imprezza. Your choice of sedan or hatchback, but the reliability and interior space is hard to beat. If you, can find a non abused WRX (good loving luck) you'll fall in love.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

25k puts you in WRX/FRS/GTI range.

You can get a Genesis Coupe for that money, too.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Gonna echo the Subaru recommendations, plus the Genesis coupe. The Genesis has more room than you could ever need up front, with the obvious catch that there's not much room for the so-called "back seats" or trunk. Very nice car, though, and the 3.8 Track is tight as gently caress.

I have a 3.8 R-Spec, and the backseats are reserved for random poo poo and insurance purposes. You might be able to slam a childseat back there if you were lucky.

So much fun though :unsmigghh:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I bet that motherfucker's name is Jody, too.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

The only problem I had with my Mk3 was the plastic(:psyduck:) chain guides that wore out on the VR6 that would have cost more to fix than the value of the car. Rattled like a bitch, but was completely drive-able. I sold it to some dumbass kid who ended up wrapping it around a telephone pole before the chain failed.

I miss the sound a VR6 makes with a nice exhaust :smith:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

:circlefap::circlefap::circlefap::circlefap:

That poo poo is never not old. The very idea/concept of the VR6 is an example of when german engineering works out for the best.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

This apple live stream is loving garbage. The only device with safari on it in the entire house is my iPad2, and the motherfucker keeps crashing, when it is playing, it has some chinese broad talking over the presentation, and it keeps jumping all over the goddamn place.

gently caress Apple.

Edit: Good to know my Galaxy s5 has a better resolution than Apple's "revolutionary" iPhone6 Plus. :jerkbag:

Carteret fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Sep 9, 2014

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I like my non bullshit android :shrug:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

:(

gently caress idiot drivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Generally I've found that the people who get paid to supply information are the biggest cockbags about keeping information from others.

Something about job security, I imagine.

• Locked thread