Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

The NFL is also putting a big game there too involving two teams that literally want to kill each other.

At least the Jets aren't playing that day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BFG will begin 6 PM local time in Tokyo (Saturday Oct 11 at 4 AM in the US), and won't be live in the US (airing at 8 PM Eastern Sunday Oct 12)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I don't think I can even laugh anymore

This is just sad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If it's India, then it might have already been spoiled.

https://twitter.com/mahabaliveera01/status/512323500930256897 was posted today

The significance there is Veera was on Ring Ka King, and it's believed he's now signed with TNA proper and the official announcement will come during the India TNA promo tour they do next week.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shine posted:

Accidentally posted this in the Twitter thread:

So basically TNA has recorded shows for November which spoil the result of their upcoming signature PPV, which is being held in a country where every wrestling fan who cares to go to a TNA show will have read up on the spoiler? Neat.

And the second those fans get pissed off enough that TNA's forced to acknowledge what happened, fans in this country will be spoiled too. Just like they were when Sanada losing the belt happened, only bigger because it involves their world title.

TNA: when they gently caress up, it's never minor.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

There is a non-zero chance that Brodus Clay and Josh Matthews are the last ex-WWE guys TNA brings in before their end

Aww who am I kidding, there's still 3 months left

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's baffling that anybody can look at this situation and conclude that Spike TV are the bad guys here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BGrifter posted:

Has CroCop actually kicked anyone's head off since Wanderlei in 2006? I thought he was kind of a joke by now.

He is, but "joke" beats "bad legs/neck" more often than not

• Locked thread