Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Tajiri looks old and not in very good shape. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Maxwell Lord posted:

Bully can definitely work at the occasional-appearance level at the very least. I don't know if there's any bad blood between him and the WWE but I imagine that would be the only obstacle.

They left WWE on bad terms, or at least Bubba did. People were sick of his attitude.

But that said, I think that WWE would take them both back for one last run.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ahahahahahahahaha

edit: hahahahahahaha

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It looks like it's the return we all wanted!

The tiny ring!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I have no idea what you're going on about and being all vague is worse than just saying whatever it is.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

coconono posted:

I haven't watched TNA in a while but do they really have anything that tops the spectacle of Cena/Lesnar? Or Sheamus/Cesaro for that matter?

Crazzzzzzzzzzy Steve vs. Rockstar Spud

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Josh is going to host "Are you For Real?" with Puppet Dixie and Eric Young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

WGN looks super cheap. When I come across it on TV it looks like it has no budget. Even the films they show just look worse than when they're on TNT or something.

• Locked thread