Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«10 »
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

army is gay
SMA Chandler is gay
Anansi is gay
you're gay if you're still in
qtiyd

chowdown bitch

not IAW 670-1 shave those loving sideburns, hippie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

My fellow Americans. I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

same

zombie303
Jun 2, 2014

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Mike-o posted:

NTT
Nov 14, 2011

Time for a True Display of
*An Ally has been slain*

I'm gay

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS
Feb 15, 2005

And the intimate profundity of that look he gave me when he received his hurt remains to this day in my memory - like a claim of distant kinship affirmed in a supreme moment

Mike-o posted:

army is gay
SMA Chandler is gay
Anansi is gay
qtiyd

chowdown bitch

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

My fellow Americans. I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

NTT posted:

I'm gay

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon

Mike-o posted:

lol if you're still in

lol

Spicy Guacamole
Apr 15, 2007

Six months out gently caress you army pppppfffgfftttthhhbbbbbyttttttttttttt

Equine Don
Dec 29, 2012

NTT posted:

I'm gay

I as well.

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Six months out gently caress you army pppppfffgfftttthhhbbbbbyttttttttttttt

Start ACAP.

Spicy Guacamole
Apr 15, 2007

ahahahahaha no i mean I've been out of the army for six months lol

DON'T LOOK BACK

Equine Don
Dec 29, 2012

DON'T LOOK BACK

poo poo I misread.

zombie303
Jun 2, 2014

DON'T LOOK BACK

I was about to ask which you meant.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Mike-o posted:

army is gay
SMA Chandler is gay
Anansi is gay
qtiyd

chowdown bitch

FAT SLAMPIG
Jun 1, 2006

dogge
of
war

who the gently caress in gip is still stupid enough to be in the army

they should be banned for not being smart enough to get the gently caress out

edit: except for deployments, then i guess thats ok

zombie303
Jun 2, 2014

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

lol

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

They won't let me leave

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

gently caress you all, ich bin Heim ins Reich. Time to slay some kebabs and drink beer. Europe army best tolerable army.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

I'm going to keep telling myself that Europe Army still sucks. It's the only way I can get through my days.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Frightening

september thread, gay pre-veterans

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Frightening

all service branch threads consolidate into single gay pre-veteran thread, discussing anything but getting out is bannable

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS
Feb 15, 2005

And the intimate profundity of that look he gave me when he received his hurt remains to this day in my memory - like a claim of distant kinship affirmed in a supreme moment

September Service Thread: Retarded Talk for Retards
September Veteran Thread: Land of Milk and Honey

Gooble Gobble
May 2, 2011

One of us

I'm still in (2.5 more years) and I feel bad

The Stygian
Feb 7, 2007

Exeggutor?

still in but not in the US so gently caress you all

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

aka Snake13

Aranan posted:

I'm going to keep telling myself that Europe Army still sucks. It's the only way I can get through my days.

Unless something changed drastically in the last three months I've been out I can confirm it does indeed still suck.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

I'd fuck on the first date but truckers usually just want their salads tossed

Also

The Stygian posted:

still in but not in the US so gently caress you all

I've got a senior chief friend in the RAN. He worked with the US navy for a bit and liked some parts but is really happy to back in Australia.

Red87
Jun 2, 2008

The UNE will prevail.

I'm still in. I think it's stockholm syndrome at this point. All I've got to show for the Army now is alcoholism and bad joints, so I'll probably be done after this time. poo poo, I think most Army thread goons are out by now. I should have been smarter.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS
Feb 15, 2005

There are two types of people in the Army: those who do less than ten years and those who go full retard.

at the date
Oct 4, 2013

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

There are two types of people in the Army: those who do the minimum required by their MOS and those who go full retard.

GreenMeat
Sep 2, 2002
slow mutant

There are two types of people in the Army: those who do less than ten years and those who go full retard.

Full retard but 54 days from retirement transition leave, so not full gay...bi-curious I guess.

countdown is loving awesome. Even better if my divorce is final the same day I sign out on terminal

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS
Feb 15, 2005

Got that nice little pension to look forward to. What are your plans for afterwards?

GreenMeat
Sep 2, 2002
slow mutant

Got that nice little pension to look forward to. What are your plans for afterwards?

Still figuring that out. Getting far away from the military-industrial complex and squandering my GI Bill for starters. Since I'm about to be single and relatively broke, I've abandoned my plans to retire in Hawaii and will move back to Flint, MI to look after my mom and go to school. I was going to get a place and move her in with me, but she's hardcore AA and I have three decades of substance abuse to catch up on. Sorry ma.

For shits and giggles I reconnected with my junior high GF from back in '79, and she's totally down for a middle-aged hookup. She lives a couple miles from the UM Flint campus, too. Nice little out of the way place with an empty basement ideal for hydroponics and a fenced-in yard for dogges. I am abdicating all responsibility to indulge in deferred childhood. Might work at Home Depot or something if our incomes don't make ends meet, but cost of living there is cheap as poo poo and our needs are modest. I hear good things about the VA hospital in Ann Arbor.

retired_enlisted.txt

stevenolson88
Sep 30, 2009

16 months left. Then I am going to go live in the woods with my two cats and dog. Should be great.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Holy poo poo, we actually have one who is going to hit retirement?

Is there anyone else?

psydude
Mar 31, 2008

Perry'd.

And an E8, at that. Greenmeat has got to be the highest ranking enlisted Gipper.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS
Feb 15, 2005

Good thing he never hit E9. We'd have to banish him to the cursed earth, forever spending retirement forcing wasters to pick up cigarette butts.

Spicy Guacamole
Apr 15, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VmilSWqh3I

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

GreenMeat posted:

Still figuring that out. Getting far away from the military-industrial complex and squandering my GI Bill for starters. Since I'm about to be single and relatively broke, I've abandoned my plans to retire in Hawaii and will move back to Flint, MI to look after my mom and go to school. I was going to get a place and move her in with me, but she's hardcore AA and I have three decades of substance abuse to catch up on. Sorry ma.

For shits and giggles I reconnected with my junior high GF from back in '79, and she's totally down for a middle-aged hookup. She lives a couple miles from the UM Flint campus, too. Nice little out of the way place with an empty basement ideal for hydroponics and a fenced-in yard for dogges. I am abdicating all responsibility to indulge in deferred childhood. Might work at Home Depot or something if our incomes don't make ends meet, but cost of living there is cheap as poo poo and our needs are modest. I hear good things about the VA hospital in Ann Arbor.

retired_enlisted.txt

Right on brother, enjoy the retirement! The Ann Arbor VA is pretty decent. You'll still have long waits for appointments, but at least the doctors seem to give a poo poo or at least pretend to give a poo poo. It gets packed with old dudes pretty early so plan on having a hell of a time finding parking or have someone drop you off.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GreenMeat posted:

retired_enlisted.txt

pretty fuckin hilarious to consider that youre probably in a lot more danger living in flint than when you were deployed to whatever myriad of sandy shitholes while in

«10 »