Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stevenolson88
Sep 30, 2009

16 months left. Then I am going to go live in the woods with my two cats and dog. Should be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stevenolson88
Sep 30, 2009

Got tasked as the investigating officer for a FLIPL yesterday. All the investigations were already done, but I had to do the final report. In short, a soldier received a call from his wife saying there was a fire in their garage. He comes home and finds a large portion of his TA-50 in flames. But that's it. Just his TA-50 was burned to a crisp. And the incident happened 9 months ago. What the gently caress am I supposed to do with this?

stevenolson88
Sep 30, 2009

Wondering how hard it is to get out of an ADSO. I am asking for a buddy of mine. He is a west point grad with just under 3.5 years in but hates the Army. Stupid cadet version of him thought the army was going to be great so he adsoed for infantry and now owes 4.5 years active duty.

stevenolson88
Sep 30, 2009

A captain he was talking with about it said it would be difficult for him because he's promotable.

I honestly don't really give a gently caress, but I pity the gently caress out of this guy if he owes 4.5 more years.

• Locked thread