Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

NTT posted:

I'm gay :(

I as well.

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Six months out gently caress you army pppppfffgfftttthhhbbbbbyttttttttttttt

Start ACAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

ahahahahaha no i mean I've been out of the army for six months lol

DON'T LOOK BACK

poo poo I misread.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
when I was ordered to travel in ASUs I had to change in the plane because there were spies in the airport :tinfoil:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
"Leaders will be present to ensure soldiers are adhering to Army Regulation 670-1 standards"

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
iceslice you're 10th right?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

iceslice posted:

Army combat shirts are the biggest pieces of garbage. I rocked the Crye ones, one with the forarms cut off and one unmodified. They're worth every single penny. The combat pants on the other hand are pretty awesome, and while they're not as comfortable as not-army expensive stuff, they're more durable.

The pants are worth $300. Good value.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
did you see anansi and did you tell him to get hosed

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

DoktorLoken posted:

So, best VPN service for watching Netflix while deployed? :v:

Hahaha
If you're going one of the two places I bet you're going you're screwed

Woof Blitzer fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Sep 19, 2014

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Air assault air assault air assault air assault AIR ASSAULT AIR ASSAULT

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
gently caress the 101st and gently caress the Cav

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Aranan posted:

The only upside I have found at Drum so far is that I'm not in a Cav or airborne unit. It's the little things in life that make it more bearable...

Soon.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

iceslice posted:

"Didn't your NCOs in the 101st teach you not to move your arms when responding to a question at the position of parade rest?"

I would just keep asking him ignorantly over and over why he was touching his shoulder and if he needed a medic for a nervous twitch. If he didn't get the message after that things would get retarded.

Nobody fucks around when a guy with an arrowhead is talking to them, at least that's how it was on Campbell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Victor Vermis posted:

In boot camp, platoons would "cross decks" from one squad bay to another in order to exit from the other side of the building.

Both platoons would conveniently be lined up and in each others' way somehow every time this happened so there would be all kinds of punching and kicking as our nubile young formations slithered over and through each other.

Did u guys have that?

cross dicks

• Locked thread