Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
september thread, gay pre-veterans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

all service branch threads consolidate into single gay pre-veteran thread, discussing anything but getting out is bannable

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

See with those plates I bet you could pinch Michelle Obama's bottom and get away with it.

I thought that was already included in the after-ceremony party rituals

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

This was all I could think when I saw this national guard ad in O'Hare airport. The original title was currently working on an MBA

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Nimmy posted:

Find him not liable for anything? Look out for your soldiers!

Yeah, I never understood why other officers seemed to err in favor of the army on this one. We waste so much loving money and resources, but when it comes time to give a soldier a break or, god forbid, let him get away with something stupid, people want to drop the hammer every time. I didn't investigate many FLIPLs but never saw the point, in the ones I did do, in punishing anyone unless it was blatantly obvious theft or negligence.

Oh no, a 20 year old tent went missing. What the gently caress are we gonna do now? etc.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Got into a pissing match with my HHT commander for not deploying to Jalalabad with my gas mask; he never came through on the statement of charges he threatened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Which of you nerds took leave to cosplay in Fallout New Vegas?

https://twitter.com/Umbersona/status/514885990738329601

• Locked thread