Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Stygian posted:

still in but not in the US so gently caress you all

I've got a senior chief friend in the RAN. He worked with the US navy for a bit and liked some parts but is really happy to back in Australia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

iceslice posted:

Hi. Did the desert thing for a few months and have enough internet to return to the goon lair. You are all still homoerotic and self-depreciating as ever, which is oddly comforting.

Were you around when IDR was outed?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This is clearly a junior enlisted problem.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That guy is such a piece of poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I really feel bad for army people that have to put up with this poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Like i said in another thread in my very first fitrep debrief as an officer I was told I was lacking in my development because I didn't socialize with the rest of the officers more often.

Guess you and I just needed to drink more with our peers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

calmasahinducow posted:

I applied for and got company command. I don't want it; the only reason I applied is because the other two applicants are incompetent and I don't want my soldiers to suffer through that. I take command next week. I guess my first action will be to ban PT belts.

Sigh. I'm going to get drunk now.

Congrats!

• Locked thread