Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

UFC September will be great.
The end of the 'Reem and Hunt claims Big Country's chin in the name of Hassy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yuriy posted:

i will be breaking my own rule of never rooting for a non-jacare brazilian to root for werdum

cain barely fights and its annoying

Werdum deserves support for destroying the myth of Fedor regardless imo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Al Bundy would easily go undefeated in the UFC.

I wish Married with Children was still being made. :smith:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I really miss the gladiator intro.
Bring it back with or without fatty, giant and irrelevant.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bundt Cake posted:

Jds should fight jones

Yes, please.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Arlovski vs Fedor 2 imo

Actually. just send Fedor on a tour to lose to all of the resurgent fighters he beat a millennia ago.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Suplexing someone is probably the same as giving them a handshake in Dagestan, Glorious home of MMA.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Overeem gets knocked out that often that he literally can't remember the last time he won. That's why he thinks he's going to win his next fight every time.

Real talk: Just how brutal would JDS knocking Reem's head off have been?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I know we bring it up a lot but Fatherdog pointing out that BJ refers to chicken salad as a diet food has made me laugh to myself out of nowhere at odd times ever since it happened.

Not really related but my grand-dad thinks fried chicken is good for you "because it's chicken".

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Heavyweight is the best weight. Long live fat bad punchmen and Mark Hunt.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I've just finished the Jack Slack articles, and man, Hunt just doesn't throw ugly punches often at all. Almost all of them are just amazing to watch.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

HASSY is what is good about MMA.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I like Frankie Edgar.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The UFC 181 poster is great. I'm sure its been posted before, but it's worth another posting if so.

The less said about Velasquez vs Werdum's poster, the better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The problem with 180's poster is a good 40% of it is a really terrible font that's sort of difficult to read despite being large bold letters.

Great fight though, so that's all that really matters.

e: looking again at the 181 poster and it kind of feels like they've managed to gently caress up while drawing their own UFC logo.

• Locked thread