Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
if there was a big byob potluckk, and you had to bring something, what would u bring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

weed

vapoursquid

none other
olives and weed

vapoursquid

none other
put olives in the weed

Savage For The Winjun

weed stuffed olives

Afro Doug

baked ziti

Dexters Secret

inside or outside??? that could make the difference between guinness or mike's hard lemonade

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
just remember the potluck is byob

Dexters Secret

Qwerinty posted:

just remember the potluck is byob

getting krunk is the byob experience

Disco_Bandit
I'd make something nice but it'd probs get wasted on people so high on many things they only taste colors though so I'd bring chocolate lasagna. Like a big baked smore but more chocolate

Disco_Bandit
or like a gallon tub of nutella and nothing else

tradjik

pot is another name for weed so obviously weed

I Dunno

hmm i could make this reallu good jalapeno dip and bring it. just have to make sure i dont.put too many jalepenos because.i did that.once and it burnt my.lips! dont worry byob that'll never.happen again.....maybe

joke_explainer

it depends on how many people and what kind of dietary restrictions we are dealing with

does anybody have gluten intolerance? how many vegetarians? vegans?

I'd probably bake some bread anyway... celiac people basically can't have anything from a glutened up kitchen so potlucks are pretty hard for them anyway and everybody loves fresh bread

if we're cooking there, i'd love to go all out on making some ribs, pork shoulder, or just veggie & meat skewers / burgers

Peanut Butler

SALMON MOTHERFUCKIN SOUP

it is my favorite dinner and it is absolutely disgusting unless you are of the rare breed of second-to-fourth-generation swedish midwestern americans

1/2 gallon whole milk
1 stick butter
2 cans salmon (sans bones)
boil until creamy
top with crackers
eat and be reminded of a childhood forever gone but well-lived

bacalou

bake a lot of banana nut bread

Piso Mojado

Nachos for you, of course. Thanks for having us over.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i can make some really amazing milkshakes but those are hard to bring somewhere so i'd probably bake a chocolate cake or something if people were visiting me though you would get some amazing milks]akes

joke_explainer

what kind of allergies do you people have

Peanut Butler

Security Drone posted:

what kind of allergies do you people have

i tell people i'm allergic to eggs but really i just dont like eating eggs

tradjik

im allergic to histamines

bwatts

anthrax.

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
poup and diarrhea

deep dish peat moss

A gun, and Lowtax, and I put the gun to his head and make him delete BYOB.

Senior Management

lovely potato salad hastily bought at a grocery store on the way to the potluck. I don't even like potato salad.

City of Glompton

crudites and a semifreddo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

farts

Senior Management

more and higher quality farts

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
either swedish meatballs or a big pot of minestrone

verily carefree

lasagna or muffings

Lil Cunty

fried cheerios and ramen sandwiches

and weed, duh

tradjik

i dont actually know what a potluck is, but if everyone else is bringing food i guess ill bring a cheese plate coz that poo poo is fancy as gently caress and cheese tastes good

alnilam

I'd make a whole mess o seitan cut into bites with different rubs or sauces on them, a la chicken wings

alnilam posted:

FUKKEN ENJOY

tradjik

I Dunno posted:

hmm i could make this reallu good jalapeno dip and bring it. just have to make sure i dont.put too many jalepenos because.i did that.once and it burnt my.lips! dont worry byob that'll never.happen again.....maybe

ur posting theme is legit my all time favourite song

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

I'd make a whole mess o seitan cut into bites with different rubs or sauces on them, a la chicken wings

thanks for thinking of the vegetarians, dude

gonna chomp the hell outta that seitan

I Dunno

tradjik posted:

ur posting theme is legit my all time favourite song

i didn't know my theme got uploaded finally. awesome!

treasure bear

i'll bring a gluten free quiche and i will watch in horror as people i know for a fact don't have coeliac disease eat it

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
A few gallons of apple pie moonshine and a ton of bratwurst and grilled onions

Senior Management

I kind of like peanut butter sandwiches with bbq chips in them. I can bring the ingredients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

Cosmic Charlie posted:

A few gallons of apple pie moonshine and a ton of bratwurst and grilled onions

cosmic charlie you are one of god's own creatures

• Locked thread