Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Well, you would think by now that celebs would be a bit more smart and just use a point n' shoot digital camera instead of their phone. It's not like this is the first time this has ever happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Had to work overtime today. What was supposed to be an 8 hour job turned into only an hour and a half. The boss went ahead and approved the full 8 hours for my time; and it's all time and a half. Sometimes I complain about my job a lot, but it's days like this that make it worth it.

And there's gonna be some upset new Mustang owners out there in, I'd say, a year.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Without getting too specific, some of the very first batch may develop a sound from the front end similar to a metallic "clicking". Kinda like a bottle cap in a coffee can. Not lots of them... Probably in the low hundreds.

Tommychu posted:

Agreed. Resolution is increasing at a ridiculous rate, but clarity is getting worse. WE NEED MORE PIXELS CAP'N yeah fuckoff.

The future is not complete until we have full-frame DSLR cameras in our phones.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Seat Safety Switch posted:

We are the last generation on Earth to be able to explain what the world was like pre-Internet.

And now I feel ancient.

Oh yeah... Always wear proper PPE. I was working on Mustang rails at work again today, and I wound up slicing my middle finger pretty fuckin' deep. I was wearing a thinner pair of gloves than I normally do since my other ones are all dirty. My thought process went along the lines of "Oh poo poo I think I just cut my finger through my glove let me just take a look... Oh the glove is cut OHSHITFUCK THAT'S A LOT OF BLOOD COMING OUT OF THAT GLOVE!" Luckily, a little superglue fixed the problem.

Fuckin' Fingat.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Why are dumb people allowed to use paint markers?

It's not like I had to get those out to Ford in 30 minutes or anything. No big deal.

:smith:

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
32 hours of overtime this paycheck and I got called in for another 12 hour shift today, and it looks like no days off for the next month.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Someone at work must hate me. I came out from a 12 hour shift only to find that someone had ripped my door handle off. This is why I can't have nice things :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
I got 99 problems, but a frame ain't one.

• Locked thread