Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hey Trent,

Cut Ray MacDonald, sign Michael Sam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

E_Motion posted:

Is Chris Culliver still a 49er? If so, this x3

He is, and I agree.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I don't think Sam would fit very well in a 3-4.

Well yeah, but Ray MacDonald's suspended rear end won't be much use either.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I want you all to imagine something that I think will bring us all together in unity one last time before the season starts. Yes, even you Steelers fans.

I want you all to imagine what would've happened if Ha Ha Clinton-Dix had been up for the draft during the late '90s.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Lol 1 vs 31? Really? You think the 49ers and SeaHawks are going to join forces to hate on the Steelers?

I was being diplomatic.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Intruder posted:

Goodell declares justice served and no further punishment is necessary

Orders Aldon Smith summarily executed because why not.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm not sure whether "Jim Harbaugh" is the worst Niners homer ever, a Crimson Ghost parachute account here to exact revenge in memory of David Rattay, or a collective false flag op by TFF Seahawks fans.

Mostly because all of the above options are really, really sad and pathetic.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blitz7x posted:

Hahaha Jim Irsays punishment is a half mil, a 6 game ban and no tweeting

How will he survive? :ohdear:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spoeank posted:

What if he's actually Jim Harbaugh

Then we're probably doomed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chris James 2 posted:

Josh Brent reinstated, but suspended for the first 10 games.

So killing a teammate while driving drunk only nets you one more week than slamming into a tree while driving drunk?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The gently caress is wrong with you Wes Welker?

That loving hat. With a hat like that I bet you get a free bowl of soup.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Magicpants posted:

For my second question, does anybody understand the difference between methamphetamine and MDMA

MDMA is (RS)-1-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine (3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine)

Meth is N-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine (N-methyl-alpha-methylphenethylamine)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

warcrimes posted:

lovely Niner fans still being salty about Aldon Smith is pretty funny.

I'm not being salty about Aldon, I'm being salty about Josh Brent.

If drunk driving plus tree damage gets you nine games, drunk driving where you crash and burn your fellow teammate to death should be way more than ten games.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Sep 3, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chris James 2 posted:

6 months jail, best friend dead because of his actions, out for a year by his own choice, and suspended 10 games upon Goodell's decision to reinstate him into the league and Jerry's want to rehire him. Sounds like way more than 10 games to me.

I actually forgot he did time in prison for that, which is a fact that changes things considerably.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jim Harbaugh posted:

The racism is certainly regretable, but he had some good points too.

It is very hard to argue against such brilliant diatribes as "lol", "jesus christ daltos", and "get out", which I myself have been subjected to already during my short stay. Maybe if you guys actually laid out points or used reasoning there could have been some fertile discussion. Just because some of us challenge your worldview does not mean you are only limited to one word retorts. Try to engage on our level and you might find some of our ideas bear fruit.

ClemenSalad is that you?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chris James 2 posted:

This would mean a lot more if you didn't literally have "gently caress the FudgePackers/Cowgirls/Seahags" right beside it

I do appreciate that he couldn't think of a more insulting name for the Panthers than the one they have already. It's good attention to detail for a gimmick account.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I hope its the Steelers

I would be perfectly OK with this.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
News: Football is back.

Views: Thank God we made it. These last few days have been really rough.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm the Official TFF Alex Smith Fan, and I'd rather have Romo than Alex.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gently caress this, gently caress Goodell.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

If they can retroactively reinstate Gordon, why can't they retroactively change Rice's suspension?

According to Adam Schefter there's a double jeopardy thing in the CBA that means they can't give him two separate suspensions for the same incident. This doesn't stop the Ravens from not allowing him to play again, however, though gently caress knows if they'll do anything like that.

Also my spider sense is telling me Ray MacDonald is going to be nailed to a cross even harder as a result of this leak, and I honestly don't have a problem with that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chris James 2 posted:

@RapSheet
#Rams may be without starting QB Shaun Hill on Sunday vs. the #Bucs. He has a strained quad & his status is in doubt. Know more Wed or Thurs

What the gently caress did you do to Shaun Hill (PBUH), St. Louis?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ehud posted:

Why hasn't he seen any action? Does he just suck?

He's an alright-to-good RB, but by Niners standards he's kinda superfluous, and Carlos Hyde's performance last night was probably the last straw. Remember that he shares the roster with Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter, Marcus Lattimore, and now Hyde. That's some stiff competition even if Hunter's down with an injury.

Same thing happened to Anthony Dixon, much to my regret because I loved that man. Thankfully Dixon got sent to a farm in upstate New York where he can run and play :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chichevache posted:

Countdown to being signed by the Ravens...

Nah, he doesn't have a criminal record.

• Locked thread