Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
Aww yeah, finally we're back to weekly threads, and football every Sunday until September!

Here's to being hilariously optimistic and dreams being broken by week 4!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Hey Trent,

Cut Ray MacDonald, sign Michael Sam.

Is Chris Culliver still a 49er? If so, this x3

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

College Slice

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Welp, I'm off to Baltimore to see NFL football be played by NFL players that wear the laundry I like best. It's a pretty amazing feeling. The Bengals are a good team but perhaps the Ravens are too. I hope so, losing to Andy Dalton is such an awkward and unpleasant experience.

I wish there wasn't an ocean and 4000 miles between me and Baltimore so I could go see the Ravens live :(

Ah well, football with friends, beer, snacks and a huge 70 inch TV tonight so i'll manage!

• Locked thread