Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Brown Moses posted:

The Plebgate video has been released by the Met

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHOeOWw-8Rg

The Guardian is looking at it here. Looks to me the balding guy with the backpack seemed to react to something said just as Micthell leaves.

How comes some people are pixelated and others not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Zero Gravitas posted:

I'm now trying to find out the possible identity of Researcher A by trying to find the relevant Home Office reports, but its pretty difficult going at present. Do we have a Brown Moses bat signal?

Don't, if you expose this person they will be right royally hosed. They are more useful if they are able to stay anonymous and keep leaking.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

baka kaba posted:

Layman's term? I thought this was the professional BBC Science Correspondent term. Research boffins have come up with a gizmo that converts :quote:particles:quote: into a new form of energy

If someone told me I needed something with a name like 'Gammaknife' I'd get pretty drat worried, sounds like the 21st century equivalent of a medicine show. Yes you'll be undergoing surgery with the Cinco Gammatronix 5000 with Turbo-X, it's very impressive it has chrome and everything

Does it go 'ping'?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Eggn0g posted:

So apparantly pointing out the bullshit in a Daily Mail article is grounds for a cease and desist letter.

Original article here, which has naturally dissapeared from the Mails' website.

is there also a copy of the rebuttal?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

TinTower posted:

More news: Famous benefit scrounger to have another sproglet.

Poor Harry. :(

What do you mean? This further cements his freedom to do the gently caress he likes, not have to worry about ever having any real responsibly and confirms his position as the UK's No .1 Lad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

KKKlean Energy posted:

Farage? But I thought he didn't like Unions.

This is my favourite part of this. You have the anti-European UNION parties saying that they are pro UNIONIST.

The hypocrisy of the argument is amazing.

• Locked thread