Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

The Plebgate video has been released by the Met

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHOeOWw-8Rg

The Guardian is looking at it here. Looks to me the balding guy with the backpack seemed to react to something said just as Micthell leaves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

notaspy posted:

How comes some people are pixelated and others not?

It's how you tell the plebs from the not-plebs

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Zero Gravitas posted:

I think I'm beginning to see the interest for Brown Moses in what he does. Ive been following the Rotherham scandal and it is looking incredibly bad for the South Yorkshire Police, who have apparently ignored a chunk of reports exposing the massive issue of child abuse as far back as 2001.

Anyway, the BBC had this article up when I woke up this morning:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-29012571

Which is an interesting development. I had assumed that the researcher and Dr Heal were one and the same - with Dr Heal subsequently being hired by South Yorkshire Police to continue her drug-related research as had been exposed in the initial period. It now seems that there are at least *two* different researchers, Dr Angie Heal and this mystery researcher (I think I might have a line on where to find out who that is) who for the moment we'll call Researcher A.

From paragraphs 10.19 & 10.20, we know that Dr Heal made at least two reports between 2002 and 2006, along with six monthly updates that were circulated to everyone important in the area - Police District Commanders, Superintendents, CID, numerous community outreach programs. These things were being sent out like massive incandescent beams from a lighthouse, but nothing was done.

South Yorkshire Police are probably shredding hundreds of documents as we speak. We now know that not only did they ignore (and try to censure) Dr Heal, but they also ignored the home office report from this unknown Researcher A.

So thats at least three separate reports (ignoring the six monthly updates that Heal did) completely ignored, in the time period 2001-2006, all with heavy research behind them.

This fits with something the Telegraph had last week, where the offices of Risky Business were turned over soon after the report was made known.

The NCA should be stepping in on this as a priority as it is looking more and more like a conspiracy to cover up wilfull ignorance by Rotherham council and the South Yorkshire Police.

I'm now trying to find out the possible identity of Researcher A by trying to find the relevant Home Office reports, but its pretty difficult going at present. Do we have a Brown Moses bat signal?

That's interesting, I've forward it to the Brown Moses Superfriends so we can have a look at it together, might be worth doing some digging.

[edit] Researcher A was on Today talking about this, saying how all their warnings were ignored
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p025wpl7

Brown Moses fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Sep 2, 2014

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Zero Gravitas posted:

Well that interview is very interesting. I thought I had found the researcher but now I think I instead got to the "home office appointee" that this researcher is saying she was stitched up by.

BM, I take it you have PM's?

I do indeed.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Seeing 19% of Scots said they trusted David Cameron I really don't think his visit will do much help, and just wait until Nigel Farage turns up on Friday.

• Locked thread