Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Kim and Carrol are about to become victims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
Anyone in Osan? I'm TDY here until November. Living in a loving connex and sleeping on a cot so I would like to black out every night I'm here.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Edit: wrong thread.

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
The look of fear in the eyes of elderly white people gets me hard.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
I had an actual good day today. My car broke so I couldn't come back to work after heading to TMO. Wound up finishing all of my TMO, travel, and other poo poo because a bunch of dudes I know were in the office today.

T-minus ~2 weeks and counting.

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
olololol '04 newb hurrrrrrr
Has anyone here dealt with Amazon.de and getting a VAT refund from them? I've emailed them and also googled the gently caress out of it to no avail. All I want to know is if I get a package sent to my Hitler-house instead of my god fearing, armed forces post box can I still get my hard earned freedom dollars back? No one here seems to know poo poo and just goes off of conjecture and half-truths.

PicnicBasket
Mar 21, 2010
If you're using their postal system, pay their tax.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Value Added Tax is for imports. If it never left Germany, it's not being imported. So he's right to want a refund.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
I thought VAT applies to pretty much all consumer goods in Germany, not only imports. I pay VAT buying a pack of cigarettes at the gas station.I only use the VAT forms when it's going to save me like $20 or more, though, because carrying them around is a pain in the nuts.

BULLETKISS
Jul 3, 2003

Anyone else having Wingman Day tomorrow? Keesler is starting off with a 5K formation "Fun" Run on the flightline. That will suck, but after that we're just bowling and then playing board games.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I had to run around the flight line at Keesler once. It was terrible.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Air show on Saturday. I'll be leaving town at 4 in the morning hoping to avoid the sea of Idaho born and bred humanity that will descend upon the base. I've made the smart choice to not volunteer for any of the related bullshit of watching parking lots or selling whatever crap food is available.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

A Kpro posted:

Air show on Saturday. I'll be leaving town at 4 in the morning hoping to avoid the sea of Idaho born and bred humanity that will descend upon the base. I've made the smart choice to not volunteer for any of the related bullshit of watching parking lots or selling whatever crap food is available.
Volunteer as a Security Forces augment. You can get free knives and, if you're lucky, drop guns from people who don't understand what "no weapons" means.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Dead Reckoning posted:

Volunteer as a Security Forces augment. You can get free knives and, if you're lucky, drop guns from people who don't understand what "no weapons" means.

Not a good idea to get your name on that loving list. Unless you are unlucky enough to have a job that's actually worse than Security Forces.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Stop ruining my fun.

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
SOS wishes the AF a happy birthday:

(This was not voluntary from what I've heard)

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I would have avoided shaving or showering for as long as possible before that.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iyaayas01 posted:

(This was not voluntary from what I've heard)

is this kind of poo poo ever voluntary

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Larry Parrish posted:

is this kind of poo poo ever voluntary

Before he was finger banging academy cadets semi-[co(n?)(sen?)[(t?)(c?)(s?)]iouly] and you were wetting your bed at night because brainbrain no read the AFI's or PDG gooder.. Not long ago really, yeah- we used to have a like cool sense of pride from being the literal holy harbingers of death and destruction on planet earth. We created the highway of death, and didn't know what to call it, and it became the loving highway of death. That's how it got its name. We literally killed a highways worth of people and material. Hence it was a highway of death.

Goddamn man. Did you forget what we are capable of? These SOS esprit de corps are just the loving flipper claps of the cliff babies that are doing that poo poo today. But by the time your great grand son is returning from six months of front line guard duty in Medina at the forced labor pork factory he's probably gonna only be allowed to get on his C-130H once he washes his feet and bows to Allah at this rate.

C'mon, how the gently caress did Operation Linebacker 2014: Muddy with a chance of apocalypse not turn the Air Force Threads loving frown upside down?

America is loving begging for rivers of blood to finally flow down the Tigris and Euphrates again, and without using the S-1 from a rust belt militia as a minesweeper with CNN embeds this time. Just pure death from above and SOF whack-a-mole for all time.

If this place is ultimately run by our own Shoreleave, then General Hunter Gathers here would like his star as well. Because this thread of all threads in GiP, if not SA needs to be excited as gently caress. We got the goddamn country lusting for blood openly. Again.

Op Mudslide, QTIYD.

Smegma pies and Smemper Fies, Aim High, ~~~~SPACE FAGGOTS~~~~

Also I'd loving Rock a 2004 ILO tasking to a guard unit up in the triangle before volunteering for operation 28 days later in Africa.

Good luck any of you idiots headed to this Ebola poo poo.

Wasting skinnies would rule but if loving Morgan Freeman, Robert DuVall, and loving Kevin Spacey can't handle it without Cuba Gooding II... Well, neither can Shim. And I know he loves this country but he and I haven't gotten along since our group therapy sessions with Denzel Washington back in my imaginary navy days as a troubled but promising black sailor.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Guess who's tolerance break worked really good

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

He's got a point. If watching Toyota trucks full of ISIS fucks get vaporized by literal hellfire doesn't give you at least a semi, you're either gay or Al Qaeda.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I want credit for the finger bang legealese. As any man who found himself under investigation for where his fingers were in AETC during the dark days can attest to.

I for one don't have a charge nor need anything- but gently caress you if you don't know a guy who def was an over the liner at least once- every Nellis or Key Weet TDY? Are you loving serious. It was a den of sexual deviancy and rape was happening everywhere it just.. gently caress I dunno, things seemed to disappear quick. poo poo was shameful. I never really saw to much of it, but I was told of a lot. Saw a little. Assume from there. :shrug:

We all knew someone. Lotta loving rapes. Lotta low class rapey people hiding in those nice USAF buildings.

My rear end clenches thinking of getting my teeth cleaned with the USAF :lol:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Jk again lol!! but oh wait yup, no I knew a few rapey dudes that went AETC and said hey this dudes rapey but naw man, bro they cool they ain't raping,

They was rapey.

:(

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Wild T posted:

He's got a point. If watching Toyota trucks full of ISIS fucks get vaporized by literal hellfire doesn't give you at least a semi, you're either gay or Al Qaeda.

Or blowing up random junk in the desert that poses no threat to anyone but the most worthless people and army on the planet is pointless and its certain failure will be used as a stepping stone to an increased ground presence again.

Or we're gay.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

It's the Air Force of course we're gay. But I'll still take the dick out of my mouth every now and then to cheer ISIS death.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Wild T posted:

It's the Air Force of course we're gay. But I'll still take the dick out of my mouth every now and then to cheer ISIS death.

Amen.

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
don't really care who dies as long as my camofare comes in on the 1st and 15th

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Rekinom posted:

Same, but including guys on our side.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Rekinom posted:

Got his pimping jeans from his mommas baby daddy.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
feels good to have shim back :)

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJD58gU7UY&t=191s

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
We had a guy here get a DUI in tech school. They busted him down to E-1 before we got him, then he hit E-2 right as a slot opened up in Germany for an E-2. He leaves after being here for a year, then gets a DUI in Germany. Like how in the gently caress do you blow a three year assignment to Germany?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i, too, missed shim. i might be the lamest, faggiest, new air forciest person in this thread but that doesn't mean shim isn't cool

also i guess i'm sorry but it's hard to get hard about drone strike footage or w.e when it's just a youtube thing and my chunk of the air force mission is having angry pilots insist that there is no way it's a crew delay despite having MX break out their jet for three hours just to fly as-is.

basically what im saying is the tanker part of amc is cool and sweet and the airlift part is insanely homosexual

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
we are all gay in our own special way :)

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

basically what im saying is the tanker part of amc is cool and sweet and the airlift part is insanely homosexual

oh my god how can one person be so unbelievably wrong with just one statement?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Larry Parrish posted:

i, too, missed shim. i might be the lamest, faggiest, new air forciest person in this thread but that doesn't mean shim isn't cool

also i guess i'm sorry but it's hard to get hard about drone strike footage or w.e when it's just a youtube thing and my chunk of the air force mission is having angry pilots insist that there is no way it's a crew delay despite having MX break out their jet for three hours just to fly as-is.

:ughh:

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Prop Wash posted:

oh my god how can one person be so unbelievably wrong with just one statement?

My thoughts as well.

Yes please let's go fly in circles over the Middle East in a fart filled tube from the '50s instead of flying two weeks a month on channel missions to East Asia to get hammered and gently caress hookers.

I mean I suppose you could be wronger, but you'd have to try pretty hard...I dunno, something like "The CAF is stupid and pointless, I just love AETC so much."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

iyaayas01 posted:

My thoughts as well.

Yes please let's go fly in circles over the Middle East in a fart filled tube from the '50s instead of flying two weeks a month on channel missions to East Asia to get hammered and gently caress hookers.

both of those are torture tbqh

• Locked thread