Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

The fun really does never end.

-Missar "Mistake" Taq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

wow

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

:laffo:

Goldmine

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

MorsAnima posted:

The fun really does never end.

-Missar "Mistake" Taq

Up until now I thought us goons were getting trolled.
I underestimated the stupidity of pubbies :negative:

aa35199
Sep 1, 2014

staberind posted:

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahah. oh no, no robot legs. no. and your plan seemed so innocuous and innocent.

do you remember bob?

Also, was there a transcript or recording of this trial, don`t dicktease fellas.

I encountered bob once, they station camped myself and every one else in our 15 man loser pirate corp in Egghelende for what seemed like an eternity with stupidly big expensive ships. They kept saying something about "knowing your place" and calling us pussies in local chat, I guess we were pussies for not sacrificing our caracals and one and only Dominix to the bob gods. It was seriously the make believe space ship version of some old guy in a new corvette talking down to some kid in ratty honda civic.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
He should stay if this thread gets goldmined.

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

*tips fedora*

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

I prestiged in EVE Online, and all I have to show for it is this shitty medal.
OMG, and I thought I was a sad case. But you people take the top price, you must really have a sad life to keep having fun at my expense.

But when that is said, I'm glad to have brought so much joy to so many people, for loosing my stuff. Almost worth it.

And now that's is said, ruining the game from the inside is really "smart", you might get the player base permanently below 30k players, so keep it up Goons.....

-Missartaq (OMG he is still signing his posts), yearh I know now that you people love that I keep doing that.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
You should tighten your grip on stuff so you don't loose it.

-Doublestep Stepstep, Esq.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Missartaq posted:

OMG, and I thought I was a sad case. But you people take the top price, you must really have a sad life to keep having fun at my expense.

But when that is said, I'm glad to have brought so much joy to so many people, for loosing my stuff. Almost worth it.

And now that's is said, ruining the game from the inside is really "smart", you might get the player base permanently below 30k players, so keep it up Goons.....

-Missartaq (OMG he is still signing his posts), yearh I know now that you people love that I keep doing that.

lol, i am sorry that you have had a bad experience with eve.

I joined goonwaffe and random people gave me around a billion isk within a day.

why would you ever play eve?

if you do play eve, why would you ever play eve and not be a goon?

love,

grid

ps. who wants my billion isk? otherwise i'm giving it to mandozer.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Doublestep posted:

You should tighten your grip on stuff so you don't loose it.

-Doublestep Stepstep, Esq.

Ans miss out on all the fun, naaaaa.

-Missartaq (Still doing it)

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Paper With Lines posted:

lol, i am sorry that you have had a bad experience with eve.

I joined goonwaffe and random people gave me around a billion isk within a day.

why would you ever play eve?

if you do play eve, why would you ever play eve and not be a goon?

love,

grid

ps. who wants my billion isk? otherwise i'm giving it to mandozer.

Why I started EVE, because its the best of it's kind.
Why I wanted to join Goons, I heard they where the best.

Anyone see a pattern here???

And send that isk to Missartaq.

-Missartaq (OMG I'm still doing it)

Missartaq fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Sep 8, 2014

influx.
Dec 16, 2007

Nice pants!
No good sending isk to someone who's just "running out their sub."

Eve is terrible, goons are terrible, your pattern is flawed.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

influx. posted:

No good sending isk to someone who's just "running out their sub."

Eve is terrible, goons are terrible, your pattern is flawed.

Would I stay in EVE if I got 1 bill isk??? I would say yes, there would be an astronomical big chance of that.

-Missartaq (ROFL, did it again)

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
So you're saying you can be bought.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Missartaq posted:

Would I stay in EVE if I got 1 bill isk??? I would say yes, there would be an astronomical big chance of that.

-Missartaq (ROFL, did it again)

So your interest is money-based? It magically comes back if someone sends you ISK? Do you also start paying your sub again if someone sends you 1 billion ISK? Or do you just want to use it for plexing one month and then wasting the rest?

How much ISK would someone have to pay to make you pay for premium on this fine forum, Mr. Taq?

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Libluini posted:

So your interest is money-based? It magically comes back if someone sends you ISK? Do you also start paying your sub again if someone sends you 1 billion ISK? Or do you just want to use it for plexing one month and then wasting the rest?

How much ISK would someone have to pay to make you pay for premium on this fine forum, Mr. Taq?

No not really, but if I got back what I lost, or that fucker havnt scammed me, I would have been happy as a clam in water.

So what I'm saying, is that I would play EVE for a long time (it's an absolute awesome game), if I havnt been bumped back to mining and level 1 missions.

About what I should receive to buy a premium membership, hmmm I dunno, what are the $/isk ratio?

-Missartaq (Yearh, still doing it).

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Donnerberg posted:

So you're saying you can be bought.

You can always twist and turn peoples words to make it look bad. So if I would get back what I lost, so I could progress in EVE, instead of being back where I was a year ago, yes I would continue. And if you wanna call that accepting a bribe or that I can be bought, I can't really do much about it.

But let me tell you that's pretty fare from the truth, I'm loyal to my friends and would never sell out for any price, I have always been like that, and can't see myself being anything different.

-Missartaq (I will keep doing this).

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Missartaq posted:

You can always twist and turn peoples words to make it look bad. So if I would get back what I lost, so I could progress in EVE, instead of being back where I was a year ago, yes I would continue. And if you wanna call that accepting a bribe or that I can be bought, I can't really do much about it.

But let me tell you that's pretty fare from the truth, I'm loyal to my friends and would never sell out for any price, I have always been like that, and can't see myself being anything different.

-Missartaq (I will keep doing this).

So you're saying you can be bought

-Doublestepstep

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Doublestep posted:

So you're saying you can be bought

-Doublestepstep

If I where you I would test that theory (I can see your having trouble reading), so transfer 1-2 bill isk to my gaming character, and we shall see if I can be bought. Deal?

-Missartaq (billion isk question: Is he going to keep doing this?)

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
What the gently caress does Yearh even mean? Are you half pirate?

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

counterfeitsaint posted:

What the gently caress does Yearh even mean? Are you half pirate?

And we are back to mud slinging and word twisting, starting to fell really sorry for you guys.

No wait, not really....

-Missartaq (Answer to billion isk question: YES, of course I am).

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Now I'm starting to understand why all those battered women stick around through abusive relationships.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Missartaq posted:

And we are back to mud slinging and word twisting, starting to fell really sorry for you guys.

No wait, not really....

-Missartaq (Answer to billion isk question: YES, of course I am).

Making fun of your many spelling mistakes isn't "mud slinging and word twisting", you colossal twat.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
This thread is comedy gold. Miss, even if you lost all your stuff, why would you have to go back to level 1 missions? Did the dirty scammers take your standings as well?

Also, by :justpost: ing on these forums, you've reached the pinnacle of goondom without having to play some terrible space ship game.

-Missartaq, 1st Vicount Sinq Laison, VC, GC, GWOTE,

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Yes, that's a huge problem that I make spelling mistakes, in a languages that isn't my native one, shame on me.

-Missartaq (still doing it).

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Otacon posted:

Now I'm starting to understand why all those battered women stick around through abusive relationships.

Any of you Goons live in Denmark, near Copenhagen, lets meet up for a "beer", please.......

-Missartaq (Am I annoying any of you by still doing this?).

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Wrong post, sorry.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Missartaq posted:

Any of you Goons live in Denmark, near Copenhagen, lets meet up for a "beer", please.......

-Missartaq (Am I annoying any of you by still doing this?).

This is the wrong forum for that. Try "Goon Meets" - http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=43

Deadclown
Aug 1, 2014

Missartaq,

I have been playing eve for only a few weeks so I don't know much , but I do know that you are an idiot. You will seriously stop playing a game because you lost some assets in a game where assets are probably the most fleeting thing in the history of any game?

What exactly would you do with the 1bn isk? Buy a PVE ship just so that you can run more missions and make another 1bn?

Seriously what is the point? If you stop playing eve because you lost some assets, eve is probably not for you.

In a game that is pretty much endless in scope and depth you are crying because your only option is to go run lvl 1 missions again? I have pretty much no isk , but I am loving every second of this game. A tackle frigate costs less than 2 million in game and with that 1 frigate you can have hours of fun.

I don't think anybody really cares whether you quit or not so go right ahead, but please for your sake and ours stop posting stupid crap.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Deadclown posted:

Missartaq,

I have been playing eve for only a few weeks so I don't know much , but I do know that you are an idiot. You will seriously stop playing a game because you lost some assets in a game where assets are probably the most fleeting thing in the history of any game?

What exactly would you do with the 1bn isk? Buy a PVE ship just so that you can run more missions and make another 1bn?

Seriously what is the point? If you stop playing eve because you lost some assets, eve is probably not for you.

In a game that is pretty much endless in scope and depth you are crying because your only option is to go run lvl 1 missions again? I have pretty much no isk , but I am loving every second of this game. A tackle frigate costs less than 2 million in game and with that 1 frigate you can have hours of fun.

I don't think anybody really cares whether you quit or not so go right ahead, but please for your sake and ours stop posting stupid crap.

Come back when you have played a year, then donate all your stuff away from your account and start all over again. If that sounds like a fun thing for you, then I will admit I'm was wrong, until then shut the gently caress up and go back and read what I really did post.....

-Missartaq (Are you getting mad at me? Come one admit it? NO, not even just a little bit?).

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
OP the goons that play EVE are gigtantic losers and they are trolling you in a not really funny at all way. My advice is to leave these forums.

Deadclown
Aug 1, 2014

Missartaq posted:

Come back when you have played a year, then donate all your stuff away from your account and start all over again. If that sounds like a fun thing for you, then I will admit I'm was wrong, until then shut the gently caress up and go back and read what I really did post.....

-Missartaq (Are you getting mad at me? Come one admit it? NO, not even just a little bit?).

You do realise you are crying over a game right? And as far as I understand you didn't donate anything, you got scammed. Grow a pair and move on.

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice

Cool Blue Reason posted:

OP the goons that play EVE are gigtantic losers and they are trolling you in a not really funny at all way. My advice is to leave these forums.

My advice is to stay on these forums and forget about Eve.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Missartaq posted:

The real analogy would be getting scammed out from all his stuff, not donating it away. For that to happen he would have to be an idiot, though. Not very likely at this point, by my reasoning.

Besides, after you play for a few years, you start collecting a bunch of poo poo you'll never actually use all over the place. A lot of that can be sold to get enough ISK to start over. And since neither skills or standings can be scammed away, you're good to go again.

But really, I don't actually understand people who got "all their stuff" taken away. Why would you give a random stranger on the internet all your stuff? Just because he asks you nicely in a video game?

And then you post this thread instead of just laughing your idiocy off and moving on with your life. This is just sad.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Missartaq posted:

I have done this multiple times over several years. I did this again just last week. Stop being such a massive baby over a video game. Or don't. That's cool too.

Also there's a simple solution to getting you stuff back. It's called making an intro post in FYAD. Jesus, it's like people can't even read anymore.

~Comandante Coupons and Deals

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Velthice posted:

I have done this multiple times over several years. I did this again just last week. Stop being such a massive baby over a video game. Or don't. That's cool too.

Also there's a simple solution to getting you stuff back. It's called making an intro post in FYAD. Jesus, it's like people can't even read anymore.

~Comandante Coupons and Deals

Don't make an intro post in FYAD op, this guy is trolling you.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Libluini posted:

The real analogy would be getting scammed out from all his stuff, not donating it away. For that to happen he would have to be an idiot, though. Not very likely at this point, by my reasoning.

Besides, after you play for a few years, you start collecting a bunch of poo poo you'll never actually use all over the place. A lot of that can be sold to get enough ISK to start over. And since neither skills or standings can be scammed away, you're good to go again.

But really, I don't actually understand people who got "all their stuff" taken away. Why would you give a random stranger on the internet all your stuff? Just because he asks you nicely in a video game?

And then you post this thread instead of just laughing your idiocy off and moving on with your life. This is just sad.

I'm never ever going to (wanted to use "gonna", but I now know that some you people can't handle things like slang) change that I'm able to put a little trust in people, that would really be the sad part.....

-Missartaq (Fun as hell at this point).

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Missartaq posted:

I'm never ever going to (wanted to use "gonna", but I now know that some you people can't handle things like slang) change that I'm able to put a little trust in people, that would really be the sad part.....

-Missartaq (Fun as hell at this point).

That's nice that you're able to put a little trust in people, but I was talking about a video game. You know, something that isn't real? Also most scams are incredibly obvious, so having trust in people isn't enough, you also have to be stupid.

Of course, if you honestly believe you were scammed because you trusted someone (No, it wasn't my fault, I just trusted someone and trusting someone is good! It wasn't my fault!), you just entered the road to ruin, on which you will be repeatedly scammed until you refuse to talk with anyone in-game, at which point you'll sooner or later burn out and stop playing anyway.

At this point I recommend going outside and taking a walk through your nearest forest every time you wish to play Eve. It's a lot healthier then online-gaming in the long run.

This guy gets it.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Libluini fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Sep 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice
You can trust people in video games usually. Most of the times it doesn't matter anyway. Like when you trust your buddy in Contra but he jumps up too much on the waterfall level so you fall off the bottom of the screen and die. So then you punch him and come back in the game with one of your 30 lives because you used the Konami code and try to jump off the screen so he dies. Then your mom tells you its lunch time so you pause the game and you and your buddy laugh about killing each other while you eat bologna and cheese sandwiches that you opened up and added potato chips to so the sandwiches would be crunchier.

nelson fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Sep 8, 2014

• Locked thread