Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
https://soundcloud.com/eeeaan/space-court-3-a-few-good-goons

My duties as Court Stenographer have now been fulfilled. Enjoy.

Certified copies may be purchased for $29.99.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Missartaq posted:

Keep the stuff, I lost interest in this game and I'm moving on.

Ok, go join another alliance within the CFC if you really want to play with goons.

Goonswarm is a cultural thing it's not just something you can insert yourself into. The fact you didn't find that this http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3634480 was funny indicates you are not ready for that culture.

However, to be honest everyone in this thread did you a serious favor and whatever was taken from you is worth the lesson that eve sucks...

-Missartaq

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

To be fair this guy posts way more than your average j4g.

-Missartaq

Kiyanis
Sep 25, 2007

BBQ Now.

Missartaq posted:

Come back when you have played a year, then donate all your stuff away from your account and start all over again. If that sounds like a fun thing for you, then I will admit I'm was wrong, until then shut the gently caress up and go back and read what I really did post.....

-Missartaq (Are you getting mad at me? Come one admit it? NO, not even just a little bit?).

I quit eve for a little over two years and came back with the returning vet trial they had in May. I had zero assets. Within a week, CFC members had dumped over 1.5 billion isk on me without even expecting me to pay them back which let me plex my account and get set back up. Then, because Deklein is such a nice bit of space I paid them all back within two weeks anyway.

I've done a similar thing every year or two since 2006. Every single time I come back, I'm showered with good times all around.

It seems like it has to really suck to play EVE outside of Goonfleet and its allies, if the loss of a billion isk or so is enough to make you quit. I've lost more than that in a single ship.

-Missartaq

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
j4g'ing isn't even hard. I joined for WoT, slipped into EVE, got bored, tried to convince mittens DUST was good, and now spend my time complaining about DUST. If you can't get into goons, you've hosed up.

-Missartaq

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Archimago posted:

https://soundcloud.com/eeeaan/space-court-3-a-few-good-goons

My duties as Court Stenographer have now been fulfilled. Enjoy.

Certified copies may be purchased for $29.99.

This is the most insanely gay thing I have ever seen

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
gently caress you

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Missartaq posted:

Any of you Goons live in Denmark, near Copenhagen, lets meet up for a "beer", please.......

-Missartaq (Am I annoying any of you by still doing this?).

Can't tell if this is the "rolling with the punches", "feeding off this poo poo", or the "puppet master" stage of the meltdown. Lines are getting pretty blurred.

-Misstaraq (gonna put a gun to the head of Goons for 1 billion isk)

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

PerrineClostermann posted:

j4g'ing isn't even hard. I joined for WoT, slipped into EVE, got bored, tried to convince mittens DUST was good, and now spend my time complaining about DUST. If you can't get into goons, you've hosed up.

-Missartaq

You don't lose one billion Icelandic space kronor without making a few bad decisions.

-Socrates, 420 BC

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

I prestiged in EVE Online, and all I have to show for it is this shitty medal.

Bilirubin posted:

Can't tell if this is the "rolling with the punches", "feeding off this poo poo", or the "puppet master" stage of the meltdown. Lines are getting pretty blurred.

-Misstaraq (gonna put a gun to the head of Goons for 1 billion isk)

Well the dude/dudette (sorry for the slang) compare me with a disturbed and abused woman, even though I have been honest and straight forward in all of my posts, and (almost) kept my cool. So I really didn't think I deserved that.

-Missartaq (Was almost dragged into the mud slinging).

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I really like how the bitter essence of your posts can be found in your signatory comments.

-Missartaq

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Missartaq posted:

Well the dude/dudette (sorry for the slang) compare me with a disturbed and abused woman, even though I have been honest and straight forward in all of my posts, and (almost) kept my cool. So I really didn't think I deserved that.

-Missartaq (Was almost dragged into the mud slinging).

:frogout:

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
Missartaq, did you buy your avatar or did someone buy it for you? it isn't massive red lettering with a meatspin gif so I am inclined to think you bought it yourself.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I, for one, cannot wait to hear about how sad and pathetic we are that someone bought him an avatar. I wonder if we're at the state yet where he can claim that was his goal all along?

-Yearcht (This is actually slang for yeah. I will be pedantic and whinge about proper language if you question my made up bullshit.)

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Paper With Lines posted:

Missartaq, did you buy your avatar or did someone buy it for you? it isn't massive red lettering with a meatspin gif so I am inclined to think you bought it yourself.

I didn't buy it, thought it was an auto thing after a certain number of posts.

But if anyone have donated it to me, thank you very much.

-Missartaq (Totally still doing it).

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
I can't believe this guy would buy himself an avatar but won't shell out for plat.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Missartaq posted:

I didn't buy it, thought it was an auto thing after a certain number of posts.

But if anyone have donated it to me, thank you very much.

-Missartaq (Totally still doing it).

Why would you think you would automatically get an Eve-related avatar after a certain number of posts? I'm pretty drat sure Lowtax doesn't give a poo poo about Sociopathy: Online.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Libluini posted:

Why would you think you would automatically get an Eve-related avatar after a certain number of posts? I'm pretty drat sure Lowtax doesn't give a poo poo about Sociopathy: Online.

Something awful is just an EVE clan with lots of off-topic boards.

- Deki (Actually something I read in Darkfall online)

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Oh well, believe me or not, didn't buy that avatar myself.

And let me just check my "SEE IF I GIVE A poo poo IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT" meter, hmmmm nope, still no response on it, so I think I'm going to stick with, I don't give a poo poo if you believe me or not.

-Missartaq (Really, I don't give a flying gently caress).

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
The nerve of somebody who would buy himself a vanity avatar but not platinum...Lowtax has a kid to feed ffs.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
I think you bought the avatar yourself

-Qatrassim

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

smg77 posted:

The nerve of somebody who would buy himself a vanity avatar but not platinum...Lowtax has a kid to feed ffs.

He has two daughters, so at least two kids. Mr. Taq, this is your time to shine: Buy plat, archive-access, more accounts, get banned, pay for coming back, get banned again. The future of two little girls depends on you!

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Missartaq posted:

And let me just check my "SEE IF I GIVE A poo poo IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT" meter, hmmmm nope, still no response on it, so I think I'm going to stick with, I don't give a poo poo if you believe me or not.

The longer you go without plat the longer Lowtax's children go without food and water. Have you no conscious man?

Also where did you get that sick avatar, got any sick Eve related ones you might suggest?

-Missartaq

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Missartaq posted:

That's a really nice avatar what program did you use to make it?

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

30.5 Days posted:

That's a really nice avatar what program did you use to make it?

Looks to be pretty professional, I'd say Photoshop Pro is the only program that could handle that level of detail. The man hours put into it must have been staggering.

- RIP DBRB

WhiteHalo117 fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Sep 8, 2014

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Also don't forget to buy No-Ads, and then change your username, preferably several times. It'll be just like donating to charity.

-Missartaq 2 (formerly Missartaq)

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Yes, I'm TOTALLY going to do that, right away, all of it....

-Missartaq (Irony may occur in this post).

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Missartaq posted:

Yes, I'm TOTALLY going to do that, right away, all of it....

-Missartaq (Irony may occur in this post).

The only thing iron-y you're going to be doing is ironing your husband's shirts so he doesn't beat you so hard the next time. The word you're looking for is sarcasm. There was nothing ironic about your post. Moronic, maybe. Ironic, definitely not.

Please buy me a new avatar, Missartaq. Thanks in advance.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Otacon posted:

The only thing iron-y you're going to be doing is ironing your husband's shirts so he doesn't beat you so hard the next time. The word you're looking for is sarcasm. There was nothing ironic about your post. Moronic, maybe. Ironic, definitely not.

I don't know. He was posting a monument to his own stupidity while thinking he's the cleverest little dipshit, that's pretty drat ironic. But then again, we're dealing with someone who keeps signing his posts just to be obnoxious and thinks that's funny, so the irony gets drowned by several layers of dumb here.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Otacon posted:

If you are to correct someone, at least have you facts straight.

Irony is when something happens that is opposite from what is expected.

Transfer 1.25 bill isk to my character, and you will get an cool avatar.

-Missartaq (Irony is a bitch).

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Missartaq posted:

:viggo:

:negative:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Missartaq posted:

This is only a funny joke because he would have to be basically braindead to do what you did.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

30.5 Days posted:

This is only a funny joke because he would have to be basically braindead to do what you did.

AV AV AV, it hurts so bad, I cant stand it.......

-Missartaq (ROFL).

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Missartaq posted:

AV AV AV, it hurts so bad, I cant stand it.......

-Missartaq (ROFL).

Every time I have to recognize the fact people like you exist, I remember something:

“A vacuum is a hell of a lot better than some of the stuff nature replaces it with.”

—Tennessee Williams

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW
I don't play EVE. but I've been following this thread and I believe that Missartaq is easily a top tier poster.

Stop playing EVE and play Archeage with us.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Libluini posted:

Every time I have to recognize the fact people like you exist, I remember something:

“A vacuum is a hell of a lot better than some of the stuff nature replaces it with.”

—Tennessee Williams

"I'm gay"

-Me

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Missartaq posted:

Hold on I figured out a comeback, how is this:

"No, irony would be if you somehow got accepted into Goonwaffe despite all your crazyness."

However I still think that what you quoted and your reply would have made more sense with the use of the word sarcasm. There's nothing ironic about someone telling you to do something and you reply in a sarcastic manner that you will.

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Solartide posted:

I don't play EVE. but I've been following this thread and I believe that Missartaq is easily a top tier poster.

Stop playing EVE and play Archeage with us.

Stop trying to derail this brilliant thread with your empty promises and broken dreams of a game.....

Missartaq again play Eve Online with Wildly Inappropriate as I've said before they are openly recruiting. You can play Eve with the top minds in GSF such as Ajex Fowl!

-Missartaq (Please don't stop posting)

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
Missartaq could always play the OTHER space ship game, Star Shitizen.

-Missartaq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

MoraleHazard posted:

Missartaq could always play the OTHER space ship game, Star Shitizen.

-Missartaq

Or I could just take a "chill pill" and wait for my new XBOX ONE to arrive, with Destiny and (when released), The division.

And in the mean time keeping you people busy in here. Yes, that's what is going to happen.....

-Missartaq (Just say NO).

Missartaq fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Sep 9, 2014

• Locked thread