Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

Missartaq posted:

Holy crap you guys are hilarious....

Thats a no on that PM (still not gonna pay that extra 10$), and he send most my stuff back already, he only stole the cool stuff....

So as i see it, your the big loosers here, i really think i could have been an asset to Goons......

Yes, we are, thanks.

He didn't send anything back.

We'll be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

aa35199 posted:

I used to play eve back in 2006 and it's stories like this that remind me how much fun it was to be a space dick.

And now you're just a glorious j4g.

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Im going to be honest here, just dump this account and get a new one. Start posting in pet island or anime death tentacle rape whorehouse every day while lurking on other boards, assimilate how to be a goon. Then 3-4 months from now make a new EVE account and post in the eve thread.

Sounds like a whole lot of time and trouble to play a space ship MMO with goons right!? It is, specially when its a game as bad as EVE.

-肏你妈

All that effort to play with goonies? gently caress that, FCON recruit anyone with a pulse, 2 fingers and a working f1 key.

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010

Scooter_McCabe posted:

Bye
Sent: 2014.09.07 15:02
To: Scooter McCabe,

Hey there.

Just wanted to let you know that im out, I tryed, but i can't start over its just too hosed up.

Yearh yearh i know, im a pussy, but after 1 yearh of low level poo poo, i really cant see myself doing it all over.

That scam was to hard a blow.

Im gonna train untill my subscription runs out.

Best regards

Miss

Oh no! This is all just a giant misunderstanding!

Mail Bhane Celesto ingame, I'll get you in and your stuff back. These morons have ran this joke too far!

-Missar 'Mistake' Taq.

Edit - https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/137223-newbees-introduce-yourselves-here/page-58#entry7420438 Toplel. This guy is optimistic!

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010

The fun really does never end.

-Missar "Mistake" Taq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010

z

- 0 (literally not 'r')

• Locked thread