Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
You should tighten your grip on stuff so you don't loose it.

-Doublestep Stepstep, Esq.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Missartaq posted:

You can always twist and turn peoples words to make it look bad. So if I would get back what I lost, so I could progress in EVE, instead of being back where I was a year ago, yes I would continue. And if you wanna call that accepting a bribe or that I can be bought, I can't really do much about it.

But let me tell you that's pretty fare from the truth, I'm loyal to my friends and would never sell out for any price, I have always been like that, and can't see myself being anything different.

-Missartaq (I will keep doing this).

So you're saying you can be bought

-Doublestepstep

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
I think you bought the avatar yourself

-Qatrassim

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Libluini posted:

Every time I have to recognize the fact people like you exist, I remember something:

“A vacuum is a hell of a lot better than some of the stuff nature replaces it with.”

—Tennessee Williams

"I'm gay"

-Me

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
Missartaq I can get you the ears of some big players in The Pandemic Legion Spaceship Alliance if you would like to take revenge on Lowtax's daughter for robbing your wallet

-Missartaq

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
A great saying, "Butchered quote in broken English" "I'm gay" "You guys didn't actually hurt my wallet" "free custom avatar for a forum that I keep saying I hate and won't post on"

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
Vyst is a great guy

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
ROFL.

-Missartaq

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

vermeul posted:

I gave 10 billion ISK to join goons in EVE where is my invites.

I also gave 200g in archeage to join where are my invites.

j/k

But I really think Miss has got to be an alt troll

you forgot to sign your post

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
I'm gay

(I'm gay)

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
stop giving advice to yourself

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
?

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Fathis Munk posted:

wow doublestep you got :owned: so hard. look at this dude so much gumption. I can't wait until he waits long enough to j4g !!!!

clearly a goony goon.

poo poo. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

rookiethenewguy posted:

Learn to lurk more, is the valuable information that I have learnt from todays lesson.

You didn't learn.

• Locked thread