Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

all i feel is rage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Maoist Pussy posted:

like, this person probably thinks this is normal:

You could always just post a selfie in that lady thread :pray:

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

like, this person probably thinks this is normal:

She once said something like she picks usernames that are impossible to google. You have to wonder what kind of person does that

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

EA Sports posted:

qoute this post if the last time you saw road kill you laughed

I let out a wimper everytime I see roadkill.

Car accidents on the other hand...

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Lightanchor posted:

She once said something like she picks usernames that are impossible to google. You have to wonder what kind of person does that
Careful people.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Same.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004
Living is overrated. I was cursed with intelligence. The modern world is speeding towards collapse. You have to be insane to think reproducing is a good idea. The world is full of simpletons that crave celebrity gossip and the violent deaths of foreigners. Hail Satan.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5tgVx5E5x8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Oh poo poo.... :stare:

This could be cross posted in the "post sad things" thread

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ProperCoochie posted:

Living is overrated. I was cursed with intelligence. The modern world is speeding towards collapse. You have to be insane to think reproducing is a good idea. The world is full of simpletons that crave celebrity gossip and the violent deaths of foreigners. Hail Satan.

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

ProperCoochie posted:

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

ProperCoochie posted:

So let's change that rather than resign to it, for enabling is still committing to the action of decaying culture and violence. Praise be to the optimistic, as they be not blindsided, but rather committing to creating a cure for the problems which ail us with their ideal becoming reality.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

Bivens posted:

it is still considered fashionable to not give a gently caress OP

i missd u kris

gently caress this thread tho

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

i guess both irony and sarcasm is lost.

gently caress u fagz.

^blasts off in spaceship^

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

9goats dead posted:

let’s suicide....!!!!!!!!
9goats why do you like to type like this . . . ? ? ?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ProperCoochie posted:

good :D

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Lightanchor posted:

women

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
that way its a surprise when the person who posts 50 mb of cats in 45 seconds has a meltdown, its foolproof

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Is hunger an emotion?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

I need to contract a good photographer first. There are a lot of real, actual ladies in that thread and I want to impress.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Luvcow posted:

I posted it for him.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
They'll shout "Save us!" ... and I'll whisper "no." >:^)

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I would never choose that decor. Those baseboards are all wrong.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i bet that guy goes ultraviolent on a double down

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

ProperCoochie posted:

hmm yase lets hail the satan who is the cause of all the problems you lament instead of the lord jesus who offers the only solutions.

Hole Wolf
Apr 28, 2011

a creepy colon posted:

Yes I "ironically" hate Russians. Yeah "ironically"

same

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kyrie eleison posted:

hmm yase lets hail the satan who is the cause of all the problems you lament instead of the lord jesus who offers the only solutions.

Blessed be.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Empathy is pretty cool. It's like you get to live a bunch of people's lives all at the same time, with all the ups and downs that entails.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
What if you're genuinely afraid that if you let yourself feel you'll just start crying an never stop?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

boom boom boom posted:

What if you're genuinely afraid that if you let yourself feel you'll just start crying an never stop?

then you'll never start

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

disagree with op's premise that being psychologically unhealthy precludes something from also being cool

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'd say in fact you need to be detached at some level from human emotion to produce any and all art.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
art is struggle

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
posting is art

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
posting is the art of struggling with gayness

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006

Slur posted:

So let's change that rather than resign to it, for enabling is still committing to the action of decaying culture and violence. Praise be to the optimistic, as they be not blindsided, but rather committing to creating a cure for the problems which ail us with their ideal becoming reality.

Why bother, you can't beat entropy. Only way to end suffering is by human extinction.

• Locked thread