Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Strategic Tea posted:

you realise most parents can actually pull enough authority to do this without even hitting anyone, right?

Yes, and most of the time it isn't necessary for most people. But sometimes it is and you have to use your own judgement rather than consult "Ask A Goon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

420DD Butts posted:

agreed. the only way I can assert authority is through violence because im a giant baby that was beaten as a child

Again, a swat on the butt = getting the poo poo beat out of you.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

THE PENETRATOR posted:

yes, the correct response is to let them do it, 100% serious here, i would .

because the only way they're going to learn not to do that is by hitting them. i'm also a fan of hitting kids when they attempt to eat their legos as opposed to stopping them

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
It's pretty easy to tell who is a virgin in this thread by the responses.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
choking on your toy? gently caress you johnny, prepare for my fist in your rear end

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
smacking kids is one thing but what i dont get is specifically spanking is a really weird and pedo way to do it imo

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

because the only way they're going to learn not to do that is by hitting them. i'm also a fan of hitting kids when they attempt to eat their legos as opposed to stopping them

no problem in letting your kid eat their legos tbh theyre Safe and if youre getting legos for a kid who would attempt to eat them and die, lol, the box says 7 and up, idiot

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

420DD Butts posted:

why do you feel the need to hit small, defenseless children?

Is it ok to hit my kids if I first let them choose an item from the Weapon Cabinet? This is important.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
"Fetch me a switch. And when you come back your pants better already be down. Bless your heart."

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Das Boo posted:

Again, a swat on the butt = getting the poo poo beat out of you.

so what are you going to do when spanking/swat on the butt (since you don't want to call it that) doesn't work

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

THE PENETRATOR posted:

no problem in letting your kid eat their legos tbh theyre Safe and if youre getting legos for a kid who would attempt to eat them and die, lol, the box says 7 and up, idiot

actually, I am sorry, don't let your kids eat their toys, because then you have to buy them new ones.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

Carol Pizzamom posted:

smacking kids is one thing but what i dont get is specifically spanking is a really weird and pedo way to do it imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm7bnSCU09o

go gently caress yourself

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

THE PENETRATOR posted:

how dare u spank ur child *has no children or lets their children run around the mall screaming and crying for hours brutally pwning every other person in the mall who wish u would die and not have a kid any more*

*hits child*

"look if you're not a parent, you just won't understand"

*puts child in headlock, starts kneeing them in the groin repeatedly*

"i mean, when you become a parent, your whole world changes. your priorities shift. even your brain chemistry changes."

*throws child on the ground, child struggles to get up but gets kicked in the face each time and crumples back to the floor*

"having kids was the best thing that ever happened to me. basically, if you haven't experienced the responsibility, don't presume to know what it's like. come back in a few years once you've started a family of your own, and then we'll talk."

*child starts vomiting blood*

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Is it ok to hit my kids if I first let them choose an item from the Weapon Cabinet? This is important.

only if they get to battle you like its gladiatorial combat

OMFG FURRY posted:

so what are you going to do when spanking/swat on the butt (since you don't want to call it that) doesn't work

hit them some more

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

*hits child*

"i mean, when you become a parent, your whole world changes. your priorities shift. even your brain chemistry changes."

*throws child on the ground, child struggles to get up but gets kicked in the face each time and crumples back to the floor*

"having kids was the best thing that ever happened to me. basically, if you haven't experienced the responsibility, don't presume to know what it's like. come back in a few years once you've started a family of your own, and then we'll talk."

dont troll this thread about hitting your kids butts

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Benedick Cuckold posted:

*hits child*

ebola ghost

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

choking on your toy? gently caress you johnny, prepare for my fist in your rear end

I have news for you, chief. What your parents were doing is not actually spanking.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
actually i take back my earlier post, i am ok with coldreaches posting itt, just dont kill yourself friend.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Does anyone remember getting vaccines as a kid? Do you remember the abject horror and terrible pain that needle caused you and how much you absolutely dreaded it?
Yeah, it didn't.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Maoist Pussy posted:

I have news for you, chief. What your parents were doing is not actually spanking.

it all makes sense

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Das Boo posted:

Does anyone remember getting vaccines as a kid? Do you remember the abject horror and terrible pain that needle caused you and how much you absolutely dreaded it?
Yeah, it didn't.

i forget, was the vaccine a punishment for something? maybe I've been thinking about this all wrong

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

actually i take back my earlier post, i am ok with coldreaches posting itt, just dont kill yourself friend.

im contractaly not to die for 3 years, after that, it's a header of the san fran bridege.

my will is updated

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Das Boo posted:

Yeah, it didn't.

needles hurt

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

OMFG FURRY posted:

Then I guess it kills itself and I have to make a new one.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I don't want kids... cost to much money

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

teach your kids to smoke cum,, cum bubbleing in a glass pipe

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

staying alive to get money is like being as whore

i'm a male, and trusted

lol

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

420DD Butts posted:

i forget, was the vaccine a punishment for something? maybe I've been thinking about this all wrong

For a kid, it's a death sentence, so yes.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

420DD Butts posted:

the vaccine was a punishment for our inherently sinful human nature which led to the advent of sickness and infirmity into the world

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Das Boo posted:

Yeah, it didn't.

it was around the time a hot iron was dropped on my arm and I was kicked in the ribs by my single mother that I stopped being scared of needles

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Das Boo posted:

For a kid, it's a death sentence, so yes.

you didn't answer the question.

ps don't have kids

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Helpimscared posted:

I don't want kids

if i have kids its an extra 1`00k in the bank

im my grandmas troll account

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Benedick Cuckold posted:

the vaccine was a punishment for our inherently sinful human nature which led to the advent of sickness and infirmity into the world

This actually makes a complete shitload of sense, when put this way.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Parents discipline their kids so they won't take drugs and have sex. But why does it even matter if their kids end up doing these things?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
seems to me that all the people against being slapped on the rear end after a good football game, were brutally and violently owned by authority figures during their formative years
not everyone is like your frigged up parents

yoder00
Dec 29, 2008

by Ralp

OMFG FURRY posted:

What's funny about this statement is that every time my dad spanked me I didn't repeat the action. Once again it was the last resort when every other parenting handbook bullshit suggestion didn't work. Every once is a while you need to give the kid a couple swats on the rear end.

Most parents are not stable enough or good enough parents to know when to spank, which is why my state doesn't allow it. I've only ever spanked my son once and my daughter none, and we lived in Texas for a long time where they let you smack your kid around as long as the mark is gone in 24 hours.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

olin posted:

Parents discipline their kids so they won't take drugs and have sex. But why does it even matter if their kids end up doing these things?

because their lives are devoid of all earthly pleasure and they must make sure their kids are just as dour as they are

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIzyoKsWTA4

i'm walk to the store with a 2 pearl handled glocks, and a bacjk up .45 in my shoe.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

cops are people too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

420DD Butts posted:

you didn't answer the question.

ps don't have kids

It's contextual. To a parent, you're protecting the child from harm.
To the child, the doctor is trying to murder them.

So reality, no, mentally, yes.

• Locked thread