Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
- a innocent baby so sad he commits suicide. and when hes hangin from the ceiling hes holding his rattle the only thing that bring him joy

- a cat born upside down, w/out ability to right itself

- homeless man opening a can of beans to eat but when he opens it its all bean juice and just 1 bean

- a fat guy felling down on a trampoline but bc of how fats he is he just keep bouncing forever... but he was on his way to his grandma funeral the only person that was goin and now his grandma funerals empty and the fat guys crying

- the fact that white "people" (devils) currently hold most major political and economic positions of power and use that to further evil and suffering in the world

- a staggeringly beautiful sunset caused by a asteroid impact that wiped all life on earth out and bc of that nobody can enjoy it

- a blind dolphin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

modern living

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
whn u run out of tacos

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the OP

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
e: ^^gently caress

Going for the obvious early:

This thread.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
- a starving child thats invited to a thanksgiving dinner by a generous family but the dog jumped on the table and ate all the food

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

this post

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a old veteran on veterans day being given a purple heart but his head was blown off from a land mine so he cant enjoy it and then tgey pin the purple heart on him and it pokes him but he cant say ouch (no head)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when your parents made you go to scouts because your dad was a scout and you were like "no i do not like scouts and do not want to go" and they are like "you are going to scouts" and you got a link badge and thats it and can't remember any knots

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a goon carrying a printer hes gonna fix in the rain several miles for a girl w/ a bf in the hopes she will touch him

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when your parents made you go to soccer and you were like "no i do not like soccer and do not want to go" and they are like "you are going to soccer" and you can't remember how to kick

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
my posting

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
making a soufle for ur cooking school final exam but the soufle deflates and the fart cloud from the deflation spell out "your a failure" and everyone laughs at u and ur chef hat deflates too and makes a woopie cushion sou d

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
I hold you in my arms, with tears in my eyes, you can't be killed cause its our pact.

everyday is a gift she says.

shes dead,

also gently caress gifts.

you are in trouoble for shooting black people

happenes

i hate life and want to die

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

same

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
trying out for the basketball team and u been bragging that u can dubk all summer do u go to dunk and ur hand gets stuck in the net and ur hanging there and your pants fall down and u werent wearing underwear

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

get framed by the nypd for making a stained glass window, and win a lawsuit

all cops are bastards

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
a fat kid singing slipknot at a talent show

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
feeling like u gotta sneeze but it never happens and it drives u insane and u got this goofy rear end face on ur face

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

arrest me again for nothing, i have no value in this life anymore, then again, gently caress you

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Professional Pokemon players

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

14 million doollars you paid out in your precinct

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh once we had this school camp and this fat kid came out to sing gangsters paradise this was the 90's after all!!! anyway the microphone wasn't on and he was getting right into it like hand movements and poo poo and then someone told him the microphone wasn't on and he tried to do it like he did before but he started crying and ran off the stage i laughed with everyone else but then i felt bad it was really sad

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

when u remember that ralp is still an admin of this website

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

THE PENETRATOR posted:

a white kid in middle school at a talent doing jokes from eddie murphys raw that he memorized and ppl are just staring at him silently then the girl he has a crush on shouts "youre fat!!" and everybody laughs the hardest theyve laughed in a long time and the kid barfs all over himself

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

quote:

From around 1960 onwards, Harlow and his students began publishing their observations on the effects of partial and total social isolation. Partial isolation involved raising monkeys in bare wire cages that allowed them to see, smell, and hear other monkeys, but provided no opportunity for physical contact. Total social isolation involved rearing monkeys in isolation chambers that precluded any and all contact with other monkeys.

Harlow et al. reported that partial isolation resulted in various abnormalities such as blank staring, stereotyped repetitive circling in their cages, and self-mutilation. These monkeys were then observed in various settings. For the study, some of the monkeys were kept in solitary isolation for 15 years.[10]

In the total isolation experiments baby monkeys would be left alone for three, six, 12, or 24 months of "total social deprivation." The experiments produced monkeys that were severely psychologically disturbed. Harlow wrote:

No monkey has died during isolation. When initially removed from total social isolation, however, they usually go into a state of emotional shock, characterized by ... autistic self-clutching and rocking. One of six monkeys isolated for 3 months refused to eat after release and died 5 days later. The autopsy report attributed death to emotional anorexia.

... The effects of 6 months of total social isolation were so devastating and debilitating that we had assumed initially that 12 months of isolation would not produce any additional decrement. This assumption proved to be false; 12 months of isolation almost obliterated the animals socially ...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

when u remember that ralp is still an admin of this website

welp pack it in guys

8<----------------------------------------------

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

a white kid in middle school at a talent doing jokes from eddie murphys raw that he memorized and ppl are just staring at him silently then the girl he has a crush on shouts "youre fat!!" and everybody laughs the hardest theyve laughed in a long time and the kid barfs all over himself

ye :(

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=82b_1406465598

all you need to know about the police.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
my life

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

i'm drink more to sleep necause im not a drug addict

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the fact a you g black man cant walk down the street w/out fear of being ASSASSINATED by white agents of the government sponsored street gang aka police

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

is kills you

you cant even swallow anymoe

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

ilikedirt posted:

the fact a you g black man cant walk down the street w/out fear of being ASSASSINATED by white agents of the government sponsored street gang aka police

well beinf a black guy isnt a human

we are humzns right

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

like the dmv on drugs

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

ColdReaches posted:

like the dmv on drugs

imk drive a car into your house and get away with it

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

ColdReaches posted:

imk drive a car into your house and get away with it

researching is hard, says the da

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
sid vicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

ColdReaches posted:

researching is hard, says the da

same, im walk to th store to buy legal depressants.

• Locked thread