Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

RAW may have been lovely, but Trips is still awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
How is the Miz the best part of Raw now?

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Because he's finally at the level that he should be (again): smarmy goofy midcard heel.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

CVagts posted:

Because he's finally at the level that he should be (again): smarmy goofy midcard heel.

and he's got someone to feud with that he had good chemistry with. plus sandow

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Sooooooo no discussion thread oooorrr....?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fart blood posted:

Company needs to earn it after this shameful display

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'll post mu mostly lovely live photos and videos. Here or a new thread?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'll make one with my usual level of effort when i post: zero

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'll make one with my usual level of effort when i post: zero

I watched that match. It was pretty good. A lot of really stiff striking. That's what they call "hard style" right?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662121 go nuts

TheJoker138 posted:

I watched that match. It was pretty good. A lot of really stiff striking. That's what they call "hard style" right?

Shibata is known for his stiffness. He left NJPW to go to MMA, which got him a lot of heat when he came back.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Dango Bango posted:

I'm glad there was football to turn to tonight and welcome the return of MNF.
I for one can't wait to watch NXT Takeover over TNF because gently caress watching the Steelers lose to the Ravens and going on TFF go on and on about "Yeah Ishallah gently caress the Steelers!" And I can't wait for hockey season too. Man why does everyone hate us :smith:

fart blood posted:

I honestly thought the lovely PPV thread was the new discussion thread before I realized it was about lovely PPVs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

sorry for the stupid question, but I understand why, (licensing etc.), but what are the entrance songs that I am not hearing?

• Locked thread