Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

the Country of Good Surprises continues to surprise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol that estonia!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im slav

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I was wondering what I am not in the know about, so I did a google news search and all I could find was an article about them hosting vital data overseas in case of an emergency? Is Estonia's RAID really the type of thing GBS is interested in?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
They really should have elected zizek I'll bet they've been kicking themselves since

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lmao the thing they did is hella funny

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i heard estona has better wifi than the us but it's like when your country is the size of a thumb the local mcdonalds is probably enough to keep the entire country watching cat vids

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Estonia owns a single tank

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

glowing-fish posted:

I was wondering what I am not in the know about, so I did a google news search and all I could find was an article about them hosting vital data overseas in case of an emergency? Is Estonia's RAID really the type of thing GBS is interested in?

Look at this guy here

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Estonia doing it again implies Estonia doing something first

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I was a kid watching Encino Man when I learned that there was a country called Estonia. I also learned about homeostasis from Bio-Dome. Pauly Shore is a good source of information.

naem
May 29, 2011

THS posted:

im slav

http://slavsquat.com/

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
what is a estonia

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

ProfessorMurder posted:

I was a kid watching Encino Man when I learned that there was a country called Estonia. I also learned about homeostasis from Bio-Dome. Pauly Shore is a good source of information.

In The Army Now taught me good dental hygiene.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
*chuckles* oh that estonia

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Let he who is without Slav cast the first Estonian.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
*squatting intensifies*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if you want to remember the weird countries that arent russia or finland that exist next to russia....

HERES A HANDY ACRONYM!!!!

you can call them eels

except instead of anohert e its another l

so its ELL

hope this helps

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose
puppeys cool

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
their country is named after being east of things. there's something patriotic to rally around

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

BOMB IT! BOMB ESTONIA!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bomb the Stanleyslav farm

• Locked thread