Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elth
Jul 28, 2011

I am definitely going to try being an overseer this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

Yeah sure.

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

You should timg all the images because clicking on them isn't that hard and broken tables make me so unhappy I might just tantrum. You don't want the thread to go down in a tantrum spiral do you?

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

My dwarf is a buff 14 year old girl. She obviously belongs in the militia.

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

You could try evacuating everybody to the caverns and sealing the goblins off. Hopefully there's nothing too nasty down there yet, but at least you can live off the land until the coast is clear.

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

AJ_Impy posted:

Goblins aren't ancient :colbert:

Goblins live forever so who the gently caress knows, really.

I may have lost my 14-year old musclebound body, but maybe I can come back as a Musclebound Ghostly Overseer!

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

ViggyNash posted:

How does one develop a taste for that though?

Painfully.

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

Lottery me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

I wonder if it's possible to mod in a tree made out of fire that periodically explodes into firestorms.

• Locked thread