Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Lurit the Diamonds of Gold, male wolverine: mountains, metal, and fire
Onul Mistyauras, male dwarf: lies and darkness
Oth Whispernight the Impervious Cave, male dwarf: mist
Dur Fangprince, female dwarf: generosity, war, and valor
Gadan, male dwarf: happiness

This seems like a pretty cool pantheon. I like how we have this dude with a really long name whose domain is solely 'mist', and then we have Gadan, the Happy God. Also, Fangprince the lady goddess of war and valor, another god with mist in his name who covers lies and darkness, and our smithy god is a wolverine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

No, you see, the dwarf who built that bridge was a true visionary. By raising it when the elves are on it, you can fling them AWAY from the fortress! It'll keep them out, maybe rough them up a bit, and it will be a good show for the youngsters to see them soaring through the air.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Boing posted:

I've got this. Choose Boing for a brighter future.

I believe that Boing will help our fortress bounce back from this terrible tragedy!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

I know I'm just an infant, but could you post my description as well?

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

That's just another argument for accelerating the Trade Depot Death Trap construction process.

...you do have a TDDT Plan, right?

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Elth posted:

I wonder if it's possible to mod in a tree made out of fire that periodically explodes into firestorms.

Let dwarves craft metal seeds that grow into metal trees. Replace wood forests with metal ones to establish a final victory over the elves.

Any casualties to falling iron and silver branches are just a bonus.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

PurpleXVI posted:

That's amazing, I absolutely love it.

Now we just need to mod bees as trainable so we can have HORDES OF TRAINED WAR BEES.

Better yet, give them a chemical reaction when they come into contact with any liquid (blood, water, gremlin sweat...) that produces a temperature of millions of degrees. Drop a hive on a siege and your DEADLY BEE WEAPONS will nuke the invaders - and some of the surrounding landscape!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Another alternate theory: Armstrong has taken to an extremely aggressive method of swimming instruction.

• Locked thread