Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Looks like I found this thread and caught up on updates at just the right time. :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
And if your turn does end catastrophically and in such a way that even a veteran cannot recover the fortress, there's always the save from the previous overseer to roll back to. Temporal shenanigans are tradition.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
This thread and my slowly working through the Bronzestabbed thread's updates has gotten me back on the saddle of delving into the earth. I forgot how you just lose sense of time when you're setting designations and doing exploratory mining and yeah now I have a dorm and a dining hall let's turn food off on this stockpile and gently caress me it's almost midnight. :stare:

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Is there a hard upper limit to how many migrants you can get, or can it continue to balloon up as your Fort grows and time goes on? Don't think I've seen that many in one wave in a long time.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.

ViggyNash posted:

The most important question is:

Who would win in a fight against Kafit Rootwaxed the Lustful Rawness of Nature the marsh titan?

I was grinning like an idiot at those updates and the subsequent posts after it. That was so good. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Also I'm pretty sure quality-of-life utilities like Dwarf Therapist are going to need a while to update to the changes. I know I couldn't play Dwarf Fortress without that.

• Locked thread