Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Gridlocked posted:

So I am infact the Mayor and Captain of the Guard despite the fact I am also a gigantic criminal (framed) and I am responsible for keeping myself imprisoned.

Can I atleast do something productive while in prison?

Ask the captain of the guard for permission. We have procedures here, ya know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Things look a little bit hopeless.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Sounds reasonable. I assumed that's how these things worked in the first place.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

I've been thinking about being an overseer lately, but I don't have a lot of experience, and am afraid of mucking everything up. While that is sorta the point, I'm not sure if the mucking will be fun to watch. All of my fortresses prior have gone under with a whisper rather than a bang, you see.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

There's no way I can write that well. Well done.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

ViggyNash posted:

:ohdear:

We're gonna find some :cthulhu: level poo poo, aren't we?

Ya darn tootin'.

yes

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Winter always kicks my rear end.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

ViggyNash posted:

Cheers to Hero Doctor Muskatnuss for saving the day!

Hip hip!

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Gridlocked posted:

:v:: My Bridge now.

drat. We need to report Gridlocked's crime to Gridlocked.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

ViggyNash posted:

Perhaps we should exile Gridlocked so that he make his own fortress in which he is the mayor and the only resident and therefore all crimes are his fault and he must report them to himself so that he may exact punishment upon himself for the vile acts he has committed against himself.

This is the best idea Gridlocked has had all day. Let's ask Gridlocked what he thinks.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Gridlocked's true identity as the Usurper King of Hell has been revealed! With the tunnel completed, he has access to his abyssal legions! We played right into his hands!

We're all doomed!

...Well, slightly more doomed than before.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Sad King Billy posted:

I died and nobody even cared. That makes me so so sad!

Welcome to Fogwall.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Somehow, I feel that this is all Gridlocked's fault.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Yes!

Yes!!!

Scrub that snakeman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

"Vampire!"
"Not vampire!"
"Hi, My name's Willsauce!"

Oi. Good job findin' Weepsubmerge. I tried my darnd'st, couldn't find it myself.

BattleCattle fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jun 6, 2015

• Locked thread