Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Why the gently caress does a children's show have a blowjob brick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

1stGear posted:

Because Doctor Who is for children the same way Star Wars is.
Completely, until it was taken over and ruined by man-/womanchildren?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Volume posted:

I like how Madeupfred's ban reason sounds like he wouldn't have gotten banned if his dick didn't look so weird.
Well, not all of us can be Big Dick Rasputin.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Chocolate Teapot posted:

The word "human being" is peak irony, apparently
Homophobe.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

i can't even begin to fully unpack how wrong you are about my coat, but rest assured that all its boisterous chromatic discordance is entirely fantastic and great, hear?

What the gently caress is this?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Quad posted:

So wait, is this why people didn't like Gone Home; it told a story? I thought The Best Games Ever (jRPGs per your average neckbeard) also told stories?
"People" didn't like Gone Home because the player character is a woman, it's about The Gays, you don't get to kill any minorities/minority-stand-ins, and they're scared of unfamiliar experiences.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

The guy who thinks people don't like particular games solely due to their subconscious desire to murder minorities would make an excellent addition to the Current Releases writing staff.
It'd never work, I know I'm garbage.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

well that's me told. sincerely, this is far funnier than my soft-boiled arrested development references.

Shut up.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Nastyman posted:

Someone make a giant ascii :goonsay: out of this tia

It's not ASCII, but how about this:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Infrateal vs. heebie-gbs is a classic for the ages.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Some people wait all year for Nanowrimo, storing stories and coarse conjectures for the perfect opportunity as officially recognized by whofuckingknows. Infrateal just fuckin' posts, and almost every post shames the mass collective of crap sharted in streams across November.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Mans posted:

Cheez posted:

I like how socially impaired people are calling me autistic. Keep it up, and keep obsessing over bitcoiners while you're at it.
Has pages and pages and pages of posts in Let's Play, is surprised when people call him autistic.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

My Lovely Horse posted:

I kinda want this to be clever quotes by funny people and not just a shittier version of the goonlulz thread from this point on.

Then post some clever quotes by funny people instead of impotently whining.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

scalded schlong posted:

Why are you all so cripplingly autistic
Vaccines.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Kimmalah posted:

Anyway, this just showed up in the Tumblr thread:
Holy poo poo, someone posted something funny in the Tumblr thread? How did they find time in between everyone competing to be the most 'un-PC' and edgy poster?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Plus it also implies pubbies are beneath us which is usually true in terms of video games.
Nothing is beneath goons.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Ozz81 posted:

Pootooth :eng101:
Poopooth

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

hosed up if true

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Let's just say Buffy was a female dog, and my depravity knew no limits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Is it possible to coin the idiom "a goonpiling" or "goonwedgie"?
Possible? Yes.
Lame af? Also yes.

• Locked thread