Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Meatwave posted:

I wish I knew a mod so I could get this as a tall avatar:

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Buddy, if you're looking for a tall avatar, you chose the wrong subject.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Reminder that TCC is the funniest place on the Internet:

Also that probably wouldn't even stun a squirrel, unless it landed on solid concrete, and even then it probably wouldn't die.

Until it gets eaten by a local dog because it's stoned out of its mind on tranquilisers.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mycroft Holmes posted:

anyone have some more of GiP greatest hits?

It's well worth going in there and just checking it out. I highly recommend the Lets Talk About Idiots thread.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Centripetal Horse posted:

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing. Is there a ton of context required for this to be funny, or am I missing obvious hilarity that everyone else can see?

No, it's just not funny unless you read FYAD.

Don't read FYAD.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

I need to get the hell out of retail.

An excellent quote for the thread, and advice everyone should take.

• Locked thread