Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
client
Aug 19, 2010

Lmao that I even thoguht for a second that that quote came from somewhere other than the lets play forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

client
Aug 19, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

It's more the dipshit self-righteous "I see right through this subliminal patriarchal indoctrination" smuggery when it's clearly just lazy character design, not to mention that there are other female planes that aren't pink and that there are other sleek racing planes that are male. (Not that I've seen the movie, but I just checked its website.) Any time the guy brings up social issues, it's entirely a vehicle for showing off how much more ~aware~ he is than the filmmakers or you.

I mean, you can't write this and not be a loving dipshit:

lol that someone this insanely, brutally retarded somehow was paid actual money for their opinions instead of being repeatedly owned without mercy.

client
Aug 19, 2010

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Sorry about your colorblindness bro

This explains that loving retarded coat he keeps posting pictures of himself wearing.

client
Aug 19, 2010

DoctorWhat posted:

This... THIS IS MY MASTERPIECE!!!

for a clown to wear to the circus

client
Aug 19, 2010

Ponce de Le0n posted:

That dude is incredible lol

:allears:

Thankfully though... i don't understand jokes anymore.

That whole thread is such pure old GBS it's incredible. It's like one of those lost south american tribes except instead of hunting pigs with sticks theyre getting incredibly upset over the fact that republicans exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

client
Aug 19, 2010

pentyne posted:

For posterity

I really appreciate how this website is home to the most owned people on the planet

• Locked thread