Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Palmersaurus posted:

Reminds me of the Goons design my logo thread.
Most of the images are gone unfortunately, but the best one still remains on page 2.

Possibly :nws:
http://i.imgur.com/xs9k4Qf.png

Well I don't see what's nws about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Tokaii is proof that "gently caress the police" is a ageless sentiment.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Crane Fist posted:

It's like you're a robot programmed to recycle humour but they missed a step and all you can do is break it down into its constituent parts and spit them back out in a jumbled mess

Sounds like a Doctor Who episode, actually

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

Animorphs has gotten weird.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I think most people know what they're getting into when they start playing EvE.

Who the gently caress is EVE even for? I know people always joke about it being for the autistic but liking trains a whole lot seems to be a legitimately better hobby.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

TetsuoTW posted:

Has pages and pages and pages of posts in Let's Play, is surprised when people call him autistic.

How the gently caress has Geop not banned him for his violent reaction to puns

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

theflyingorc posted:

He posted a video showing that if you blow up the bomb next to him you can kill him when he hits the smoke.

It doesn't matter because it's super obvious that the clue is that you should use bombs in some manner, and he's being weirdly spergy about his interpretation of a game that contains phrases like "eastmost peninsula is the secret", I'm sure they were choosing their words very carefully.

You'd think so but one user found the true answer

Your Computer posted:

I support this notion and drew up a quick explanatory picture

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Sometimes, being weird and goony can be awesome depending on how hard you lean into it or how drunk everyone is.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Aphrodite posted:

Who were trying to doxx him because they didn't like the way he modded and just got lucky.

So the lesson here is doxx everyone you don't like, for the greater good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUpbOliTHJY

Spanish Manlove posted:

Seems to be the lesson people actually are taking from that.

Going to out myself now: I am also into Spaniards loving.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

The Mentalizer posted:

I don't know how you guys can read that thread. It was the only thread I've ever had to stop reading because it made me legit crazy, and if I kept up with it I would have had a meltdown. Day by Day was enough to cause psychological stress, then add in the McCoys, Ramirez and Joe loving Liccar (also the dude that beats his wife whose name I can't recall at the moment); god it was just loving terrible.

My family is far right conservative, my father verging on fascist, and most of my friends are center right. There's no coming back for me anyway.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Small Frozen Thing posted:

ironically it's actually easier to avoid things you disagree with on SA than on tumblr, due to tumblr not having a built-in ignore function

It is impossible, however, to truly ignore Irish Joe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

1stGear posted:

Aatrek really enjoyed the little things in life.

Some people embrace the child inside them, some people embrace being inside a child.

• Locked thread