Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shroud
May 11, 2009

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I don't know why but I get the feeling that Spurs will cope just fine with be expelled from their home.

Probably come back later, though, claiming it's theirs in perpetuity. They'll annoy all the neighbors and drag in third parties who would otherwise have no reason to get involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shroud
May 11, 2009

ubiquitous rex posted:

My friend is a big Chelsea supporter and he wants to bet me $20 they win more games (domestically) in September than Man U. What are the chances of that happening?

How little do you need the money?

Shroud
May 11, 2009

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Word is Monreal didn't travel to Dortmund and that Bellerin and Issac Hayden have...so good times?

straight up brolic posted:

Monreal isn't travelling to Dortmund too

Mind games, I'm sure.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

TelekineticBear! posted:

Lloris is loving garbage aha hes the kagawa of keepers

So he'll be a world-beater once he goes to a good club?

Shroud
May 11, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Brendan Rodgers is a walking, talking dildo.

You ams correct.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Food Court Druid posted:

I was going to make this comparison, but then I remembered that the Harlem Globetrotters win matches.

You misunderstood. Manchester United is going to play the part of the Washington Senators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shroud
May 11, 2009

thompson posted:

The Generals you mean?

Crap, you're right. I remembered their name wrong.

• Locked thread