Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
It's time to push back against the hysteria. If you were unconscious, don't act like you know what happened! Let's make this go viral and show Cee Lo that there are still some sane people out there. #IStandWithCeeLo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
#imgay

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
What happened?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol think about how many jews are murdering palestinians right now

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

el B posted:

What happened?

He's a good man caught up in a feminist plan. Share the tag and say a big gently caress You to the naysayers! #IRiseWithBeeLo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

a creepy colon posted:

lol think about how many jews are murdering palestinians right now

:mrgw:

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

http://youtu.be/AEceiyG7UOQ?t=3m46s

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Prosecutors have charged Cee Lo Green with illegally giving a woman ecstasy while at a dinner in Los Angeles last year.

oh no someone gave me free ecstasy better sue their rear end off for the awesome time i had

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I don't look at twitter much

what happened with Cee Lo?

e: ok I don't ever look at twitter

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

i would also like to be humped by an obese man while high on the ex

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

how many rapes does this performance excuse? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woFpafSBKpk

it's got to merit at least 5 get out of rape cards, what a work of art!

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
Another thread about rape, good work gbs.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Is it OK if I stand in spirit? It's difficult to heave my bulk into a position that approximates standing within sufficient notice to rent heavy equipment and day laborers.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ponce de Le0n posted:

christ do I need to add rape to the list?

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

he thinks the pain in his chest is from being smitten by a lover but it's really just heart disease lmao

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Ponce de Le0n posted:

thank u

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Ponce de Le0n posted:

Umm, rape? No such thing happened, read up

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

I lost all respect for him when he released a SFW version of gently caress You. Serves him right.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

I lost all respect for him when he released a SFW version of gently caress You. Serves him right.

I tried to think he was being ironic, but yeah, it was because of the money

I still don't blame him

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Forget you, OP

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"wow this ecstasy is awesome i feel great. Oh my gosh what are you doing to my anus C-lo?!?!"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

E1M1 posted:

what does that tweet even mean

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cthulu Carl posted:

Is it OK if I stand in spirit? It's difficult to heave my bulk into a position that approximates standing within sufficient notice to rent heavy equipment and day laborers.

I feel like being a fatass slob means you're already standing in spirit with Ceelo

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
wow if someone gave me free ecstacy I would definitely have sex with them no questions asked. the "victim" here sounds like a prude imo.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Please take the Cee Lo Challenge by saying "gently caress You Fake Rape" into a camera and posting it to Facebook, #ISideWithCeeLow

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

E1M1 posted:

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
who the gently caress is this guy anyway and why is he famous?

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

Chuck Tanner posted:

who the gently caress is this guy anyway and why is he famous?

because of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Oh that sounds like a solid defense.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

christ do I need to add rape to the list?
Schindler's List

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Look your honor, number one: she doesn't remember me sticking my dick in her so it was clearly consensual, and two: that chloroform cost me thirty bucks so if she's having regrets now she could at least reimburse me and she hasn't even offered to.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if she didnt fight back its not a legitimate rape; body shut that whole thing down etc

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Look your honor, number one: she doesn't remember me sticking my dick in her so it was clearly consensual, and two: that chloroform cost me thirty bucks so if she's having regrets now she could at least reimburse me and she hasn't even offered to.

Chloroform ain't cheap, you know

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i think cee lo's just trying to spark an in-depth discussion of some advanced philosophical concepts, using the always fun and accessible example of a real life woman he drugged unconscious and then raped

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

never heard of it

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
if a rape falls in the forest and there's no one there to remember it, is it a crime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

gary oldmans diary posted:

if she didnt fight back its not a legitimate rape; body shut that whole thing down etc

His actual defense is that he tried to rape her but didn't succeed so he's innocent. This is why you shouldn't drug women before you try to rape them because if you don't succeed you are going to want them conscious so they can corroborate your side of the story and you won't get blamed for a rape you didn't complete.

• Locked thread