Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the damn Ruskis are back
Jan 25, 2006

And blew, Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came!
dude if it was flatbread i could deal. this is just regs pizza but square and real doughy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

pizza is my poo poo. there's a place in northern california that does a pizza with green apple, pep, sausage, bacon, green onion, gorgonzola, and garlic. no tomato sauce. loving owns.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tuxedo Gin posted:

pizza is my poo poo. there's a place in northern california that does a pizza with green apple, pep, sausage, bacon, green onion, gorgonzola, and garlic. no tomato sauce. loving owns.

In civilized society we make our za with mozzarella and sauce ya loving weirdos.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

NienNunb posted:

In civilized society we make our za with mozzarella and sauce ya loving weirdos.

I agree, but will relent to chicken caesar pizza.

chicken
bacon
red onions
cheese
garlicky sauce
thin crust

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

NienNunb posted:

it has mozzarella as the base but also crumbles of gorgonzola

• Locked thread