Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

naem posted:

Truly a religion of peace

They need Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

zoux posted:

Terminators arent people dumbass.

woah check your human privelege rear end in a top hat holy gently caress

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

zoux posted:

Terminators arent people dumbass.

They preferred to be called Artificial Persons you insensitive gently caress

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

redshirt posted:

MY SUBMERSION!

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Lichy posted:

lol if you think the Arabs are capable of metalworking

hanzo Damascus steel!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

The Droid posted:

hanzo Damascus steel!

That was during the glorious age of Islam when they were the center of learning, wisdom, violence, and peace. Today they're just Brown Trash.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lets boycott isis

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
two words, glass parking lot

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Do it ironically posted:

two words, glass parking lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTWvLSmLd6s

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

that pilot's got a pretty good k/d ratio for that round

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
oh man i can't wait to get home and unwind with a bowl and a fresh new beheading vid

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

whatis posted:

im p sure i've heard people don't sink into molten metal, they just sort of lay on top of it and get burned really really bad

This is true. It is supposedly really gruesome and horrible.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Demonachizer posted:

This is true. It is supposedly really gruesome and horrible.

well industrial accidents are never pretty. speaking of does this count as an industrial accident? think he'll get workers comp?

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i am too much of a little girl to watch, does this new one contain a mock execution too or does it draw blood?

i have a theory that the prisoners agree to give the speech and do a mock execution in exchange for a more painless death and having their head cut off after they are dead.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

thats a pretty bad theory

remember that these dudes are the ones AQ thought were too crazy

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

SaltLick posted:

thats a pretty bad theory

remember that these dudes are the ones AQ thought were too crazy

oh well that doesn't really offer anything to refute my theory. thanks though

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Kyrie eleison posted:

i am too much of a little girl to watch, does this new one contain a mock execution too or does it draw blood?

i have a theory that the prisoners agree to give the speech and do a mock execution in exchange for a more painless death and having their head cut off after they are dead.

It cuts out when the dude starts sawing at the neck, no blood- just like the last one, then shows a bloody body with the head. Very peculiar indeed why they do it this way.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Kyrie eleison posted:

oh well that doesn't really offer anything to refute my theory. thanks though

well AQ was already in the business of sawing heads off soooo yea the chances of mercy is laughable

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

SaltLick posted:

well AQ was already in the business of sawing heads off soooo yea the chances of mercy is laughable

isis seems relatively practical and savvy compared to AQ. it's simple, without making a deal with the prisoners why would the prisoners give the speech? there has to be something in it for them.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

poo poo if it was me my speech would be: "These turds are some goat-loving hate filled savages, please bomb them to the stoneage, tell my mom and wife I love them peace out!"

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

quote:

In addition, Pearl was required to condemn American foreign policy. However, his parents have stated that this was propaganda, and that Pearl was in fact "a proud American, and he abhorred extremist ideologies." The family also listed some signals from Pearl in the video which shows he disagreed with what he was forced to say

Then his head was carved off. I dunno maybe these guys are just dicks and kind of force them into saying it.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

SaltLick posted:

Then his head was carved off. I dunno maybe these guys are just dicks and kind of force them into saying it.

yeah, but they are always mock executions in the videos. i'd think if they cut off their head gruesomely they would include that in the video instead of doing a mock execution instead.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Probably something to that theory..

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I never played a muslim country in Medieval TOtal war or Rome, can you behead? Im pretty sure you can wage jihad

Bet isis love that poo poo since theyre apparently obsessed with strategy games

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Wanna see a forced speech? Go watch that kid trapped in north korea's interview. Or maybe he was just retarded. Anyway these captors seem to be giving these speeches completely of their own volition, which does make you wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Kyrie eleison posted:

isis seems relatively practical and savvy compared to AQ. it's simple, without making a deal with the prisoners why would the prisoners give the speech? there has to be something in it for them.

how about : "say this speech we give you or we'll use the blunt knife. "

I think that would be enough. you can hear the guy in the first one snort as they cut into his neck so i dont see why people keep saying it was "mock"

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

I never played a muslim country in Medieval TOtal war or Rome, can you behead? Im pretty sure you can wage jihad

Bet isis love that poo poo since theyre apparently obsessed with strategy games

it sucked playing catholic nations in medieval 2 because the pope would always meddle in your wars (even when you didn't start them) and If he died he would be replaced with a guy from one of your rivals

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Tautologicus posted:

Wanna see a forced speech? Go watch that kid trapped in north korea's interview. Or maybe he was just retarded. Anyway these captors seem to be giving these speeches completely of their own volition, which does make you wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

Or you could load up a video of my wedding vows hoho! I'm just fooling around, we like to have fun here :)

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Drunk & Ugly posted:

how about : "say this speech we give you or we'll use the blunt knife. "

I think that would be enough. you can hear the guy in the first one snort as they cut into his neck so i dont see why people keep saying it was "mock"

it was definitely mock. there are multiple swipes with the blade and no blood, and they dont finish the process on camera. that noise was probably added afterwards.

he was certainly killed and beheaded, but it was not in the scene shown in the video

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/bill-gardner/11054488/Foley-murder-video-may-have-been-staged.html

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Tautologicus posted:

Not really. Inducing Stockholm syndrome is pretty straight forward and it's not like journalists get the usual military oo-rah indoctrination that makes them even want to fight it.

Here's a lengthy list of poo poo I wouldn't say on camera for the off chance they might not saw my head off:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

The Droid posted:

it sucked playing catholic nations in medieval 2 because the pope would always meddle in your wars (even when you didn't start them) and If he died he would be replaced with a guy from one of your rivals

I managed to send a veteran assassin and get lucky and assassinate him so he'd get off my balls

they kept naming a new pope and he woul dbe given land outside of the vatican i had surrounded, so I would just continue to assassinate god's latest messenger and slaughter whatever army he had. There was a new pope every year for like 20 years

see how could isis not love that

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
I'd say all the poo poo but I'd wink a bunch just to let ya'll know i just playing around

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

if isis really wants to frazzle the us, they should throw in some corpse loving

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cis white male posted:

I'd say all the poo poo but I'd wink a bunch just to let ya'll know i just playing around

heh, id bet thatd work, those friggin terrerists so dum

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
i wonder if these guys considered delaying this video so not to be drowned out by the jlaw nude leak

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
I'd say the poo poo but I'd do it as a rap and they'd be so blown away they'd cut they own heads off instead

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dave Concepcion posted:

i wonder if these guys considered delaying this video so not to be drowned out by the jlaw nude leak

trending this week:

#1 nude jlaw pic
#2 kristen dunst pic
#3 aubrey plaza spread eagle nude
#4788 The Secret
#4789 ISIS cut head

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
it must be pretty frustrating to execute one of your prized american hostages and the no one cares because pics of kate uptons saggy tits just got released

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
I always told him he'd lose his head if it wasn't attached to his body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dave Concepcion posted:

it must be pretty frustrating to execute one of your prized american hostages and the no one cares because pics of kate uptons saggy tits just got released

lol ur best friend blew himself up w a suicide vest of ball bearings in a market in Tikrit for help bring your cause to the forefront and whoopsie daisy here is Aubrey Plazas bush just totally undermining your friends martyrdom #muslimproblems

• Locked thread