Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Man the way his hands moved after the deed was done is something I will see in my nightmares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

Man the way his hands moved after the deed was done is something I will see in my nightmares.

i cant believe imgur is hosting this honestly

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
Has there been any discussion about how this might affect the next series of Archer? I mean, I'm sorry this dude is dead but that doesn't really impact me in a personal way. On the other hand, Archer Season 5 was really pretty lackluster in comparison to the previous seasons and I've been excited about them getting back to their old ISIS hijinks and away from the lame Archer Vice bullshit.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope the artists who create the show demonstrate some loving integrity and refrain from picking a different name for Archer and Lana's clubhouse just because some dude went to a dangerous place and learned a hard lesson.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Good.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

The Droid posted:

Don't worry, America. Your institutions have top men on this.

big dirty redneck beard, religious fundamentalist, hates gays

i'd trust him to tell us what isis thinks, yep

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

id take the terrorists a lot more serious if they played up some pop culture icons while executing these guys. like doing a borat "very niiiice" while slashing his throat would not only terrify but also make me laugh which would confuse me. right now with the straight head sawing im just kinda sorta upset. they need to work my emotions better

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
ISIS could redeem itself in my eyes if it cut the head off that duck human being.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

im not clicking this but im still curious, what is it?

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Dave Concepcion posted:

click the link you pussy

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Dave Concepcion posted:

Pretty gross poo poo.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

my bony fealty posted:

I bet if you mentioned to him he resembles an extremist he wouldn't even be able to parse what the gently caress you said.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Panniculus Rift posted:

click the link you pussy

nah

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
How is mexico going with the head lopping? Is ISIS catching up or cartels still way out in front?

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
They're neck and neck

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

nimh posted:

How is mexico going with the head lopping? Is ISIS catching up or cartels still way out in front?

Cartels are a cut above the rest.

:nws: :nms: http://imgur.com/lX5HFzs :nms: :nws:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

my bony fealty posted:

Whats great is people like this (duck dynasty people maybe but its mostly an act they're rich af and do it for the show) dont get that they'd be making slic call of duty auto tuned beheading vids if they happened to grow up in one of the istan countries instead of the US

Seriously give a fat racist a tan and make him drop maybe 50 lbs because even fat terrorists arent that big and they'd look and act just like jihadis

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Cartels are way worse

i havent seen isis flay and skin anyone yet

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?

Dave Concepcion posted:

some real pussy poo poo is what it is

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

THS posted:

the future reality where you can watch a man get beheaded on youtube and complain that you could get beheaded even better

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Guys its ok, Obama just said we're gonna degrade and destroy them :shobon:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
can ya bomb the cartels while youre at it

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

No More Heroes posted:

Is this all some kind of weird sex thing

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Zzulu posted:

can ya bomb the cartels while youre at it

why would we bomb people who work for the cia?

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

My god. that's some repulsive poo poo right there.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Wait, naked pics of Aubrey Plaza got leaked?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Inside Out Mom posted:

Wait, naked pics of Aubrey Plaza got leaked?

yes, isis hacked into her phone

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Zzulu posted:

yes, isis hacked into her phone

finally they are doing some good. if aubrey pics require two dead americans i say fair trade

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

awww poo poo man

i just got rickrolled

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

THS posted:

its me, im the secret service agent assigned to the something awful.com forums

want annual calendar "Gays of the NSA," please get me one at secret bookshop and i'll pay you back

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Dont click the last link its a gif of a cat pooping. hth

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

THS posted:

the future reality where you can watch a man get beheaded on youtube and complain that you could get beheaded even better

this is also what happened when people went to the guillotine i'm sure

"died without dignity what a twat i woulda spit in someone's face" blah blah

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like putin would have some better rhetoric if this poo poo was happening to russian citizens..obama manages to make everything sound so clinical and corporate. Cmon obama get mad!! Make it personal. Insult their mothers. Kick the muslims out

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
does anyone have any more cat toilet pooping failure vids

its my favorite new thing

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Tautologicus posted:

I feel like putin would have some better rhetoric if this poo poo was happening to russian citizens..obama manages to make everything sound so clinical and corporate. Cmon obama get mad!! Make it personal. Insult their mothers. Kick the muslims out

kind of like not releasing the abu ghraib photos, or when we didnt release Bin laden's death pics because we thought it might "anger extremists into attacking". it's like, what

that is both horrible pussy talk and really dumb. first of all theyre gonna try to kill us all regardless of if you make them angrier and second, since when do we do what they want because theyre threatening us with violence? Lets not say anything that might make them angry!!! bitch made govt

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Rapman the Cook posted:

Pretty cool these terrorists do some bad poo poo and it's Muslims as a whole that have to deal with the repercussions.

gently caress 'em maybe they should stop being assholes

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

gently caress 'em maybe they should stop being assholes

*america bombs indonesia for things British Muslims did in Syria*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
indonesia is a poo poo country and probably deserved it no im not being facetious

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

is it indonesia that keeps letting huge fires burn and spread smoke all over the rest of oceania and when ppl confront them they're all "lol"

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

No More Heroes posted:

gonna gently caress abu bakr al-baghdadi's wife(s) in public and post it on youtube, he will be really humiliated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

they threatened putin over his support for assad

someone gonna get groznied

• Locked thread