Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

old dog child posted:

He has to film his own show. Probably overlapped.

I'm hoping this means Kroll Show is airing earlier than usual. I saw a fair bit of activity on social media over the summer so it can't be far off ready now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Jerry O'Connell showing up was great. It is speaks well of a show that a guy that doesnt act very often decides a role to take is an rear end in a top hat priest that gets poo poo rubbed on his face.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Some of the Taco stuff (the dumpster bit) seemed a little unnecessary but I loved him at the end bathing in the kiddie pool when they all walked in.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice
I love that Pete is so broken he'll take a massive burn on Andre over the woman and feel good about it. Conflicted, but good.

The show is pretty predictable, but I sure do love watching these people fall apart each week.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Kevin (Steve Rannazzisi) is on the most recent Aisha Tyler podcast. It's a pretty good interview, he doesn't seem that far off from Kevin in real life, especially when he tells his "Self inflicted wound" story.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Mortanis posted:

I love that Pete is so broken he'll take a massive burn on Andre over the woman and feel good about it. Conflicted, but good.

The show is pretty predictable, but I sure do love watching these people fall apart each week.
Me too. I'll admit, I didn't think this episode was that predictable (ok well the poop part was). I thought Pete was going realize he liked the girl, and tell her to not do Cattitude, but then it turned out that Andre wanted Cattitude, so he still lost the girl.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
I was completely baffled why Andre didn't love that cat makeover.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Mortanis posted:

That along with the lat episode where Kevin's doctor questioned him about being gay makes you realize that their social circle is literally only each other, the group is so toxic that they would rather take the chance to clown on on of their own rather then branch out for happiness.

It's like if the Always Sunny cast had 'grown up' and gotten families, but still basically been horrible people and not do anything but sit in their bar/homes drinking beer and arguing over Thundergun and muscle mass.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

bamhand posted:

He made a big point to mention that one reason he loved the cat was its fur that he rubbed his hands through.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

bamhand posted:

I kept thinking that and said it aloud to my wife seconds before the reveal.

The problem was including a Fedora. And didn't it have a Andre-ish tie?

A shaved cat with tattoos, I could see Andre hating.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

They should just remove Ruxin from the show. The worst parts this season were parts he was involved in. I'm not finding that I'm missing him when watching the show.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Brock Samson posted:

Can't believe he didn't love that cat.

Deadpool posted:

He made a big point to mention that one reason he loved the cat was its fur that he rubbed his hands through.

There was still plenty of fur to be fair.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
This thread is all fornicators!

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?

Fateo McMurray posted:

They should just remove Ruxin from the show. The worst parts this season were parts he was involved in. I'm not finding that I'm missing him when watching the show.

Ruxin is the nemesis to the group you need the antagonist plus he's been hilarious in the past it's just annoying he's not really in this part of the season. ... FOREVER UNCLEAN!!!

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

CobiWann posted:

This thread is all fornicators!

And sinners.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

6-year plan man posted:

Ruxin is the nemesis to the group you need the antagonist plus he's been hilarious in the past it's just annoying he's not really in this part of the season. ... FOREVER UNCLEAN!!!

Without Ruxin we would not have Ruxins dad.

or Rafi

or Ruxins wife

Buckhead
Aug 12, 2005

___ days until the 2010 trade deadline :(

Fetus Tree posted:

Without Ruxin we would not have Ruxins dad.

or Rafi

or Ruxins wife

I look like a Nazi propaganda picture of a Jew.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

This weeks episode guest stars Corbin "Roger Dorn" Bernsen!!!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

TUS posted:

This weeks episode guest stars Corbin "Henry Spencer" Bernsen!!!

Fixed. Excited for this!

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

TUS posted:

This weeks episode guest stars Corbin "Christian Mingle" Bernsen!!!

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

I had no idea what this meant so I googled and found this

The gently caress is that presumably steaming pile of bullshit?

Ned? Ned Ryerson is in it?! :suicide:

uublog fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Oct 21, 2014

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

6-year plan man posted:

All he does is be a dick and shout his catchphrases. It was funny the first 3 dozen times but it's getting stale now.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fateo McMurray posted:

All he does is be a dick and shout his catchphrases. It was funny the first 3 dozen times but it's getting stale now.

Still more entertaining than Pete.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

False. Pete choosing the Andre burn over the girl was awesome.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Usually I don't like when Andre gets made fun of for saying stuff sexually without knowing like the man cave bit. But the malady one was pretty good.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

So we're all agreed we need more taco and his whacky schemes right?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

TUS posted:

This weeks episode guest stars Corbin "Roger Dorn" Bernsen!!!

I just saw the preview. Who is he supposed to be playing? Maybe Kevin or Pete's dad? We have already seen Andre's parents, and of course what might be the best casting decision of all time in Ruxin's dad.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

swickles posted:

I just saw the preview. Who is he supposed to be playing? Maybe Kevin or Pete's dad? We have already seen Andre's parents, and of course what might be the best casting decision of all time in Ruxin's dad.

Jenny's dad. Bruuuuuuce Bangerrrr

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Heh the grand tradition.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I'm bleeding once a month!

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Second harvest again

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
The 5 Way I like it

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I like that they are expanding his character and including him more and more like they did with Rafi.

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
i always assumed when they said ruxin was in Korea that means that nick kroll was shooting the movie about korea by his pal seth rogan & james franco

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Rifle bong!

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Kevin must be high on mushrooms

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i did find a big fresh pile of poo poo that i thought i'd second harvest because it was full of hersheys kisses
spoiler alert, they weren't hersheys kisses
it was just more poo poo
i ate it all anyway
got sick to my tummy
puked
pooped
jerked off
and now i'm here with you guys

fariz
Nov 10, 2009

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
I used it....inside ... your daughter
Not lately. :clint:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

fariz posted:

I used it....inside ... your daughter
Not lately. :clint:

"Who are you?"

"I'm Brian."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
Just watched it on dvr and my favorite part: Jenny Banger*clap clap clapclapclap*

• Locked thread