Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Mitsy isn't asleep atm but I took a picture half an hour ago and then she fortuitously did a poo

Before poo:

After poo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
I forgot to take a picture of the poo

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Fruity Gordo posted:

I forgot to take a picture of the poo

GBS 1.45 - I forgot to take a picture of the poo

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mash posted:

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Mash posted:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

dregma posted:

Batgirl was not sleeping, but was still startled that I caught her trying to access GBS while she THOUGHT I was in the shower...

voted 5 for your catte's name

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
people who are secretly lazy and disgusting live vicariously through cats

mid conversation at the office thinking "hmm if i could, i would walk away from you and lay down over there"

ah futzie, yours is the life of unambitious egoism i dream for

come back here

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Sep 10, 2014

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Mein Eyes! posted:

people who are secretly lazy and disgusting live vicariously through cats

mid conversation at the office thinking "hmm if i could, i would walk away from you and lay down over there"

ah futzie, yours is the life of unambitious egoism i dream for

come back here

i mean, i wish i didn't have to earn money to live and breathe and instead have people shower money on me in order to exist and bathe in sunbeams like my obese dumb cat but that is not how it works and also she's a huge fatass; if she were a human she'd be like 300 lbs because my dad has no idea what the gently caress he's doing with feeding her dumb fat rear end and now I have to have a serious chat about her weight with him so I'm not really jealous.

seriously i am concerned for her health. at MOST she should be 9-10lbs and she's like 15lbs and it worries me.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

A cat's 'job' is to kill small animals, it's not the cat's fault when owners feel this is undesirable for whatever reason.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Ham Radio
Feb 4, 2009

Long range, Mobile,
And Delicious!
Pillbug

I will likely regret this..

You woke me human.. what do you need?

What do yoooouuuu neeeeeeed...