Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

congratulation, op.

nothing to add but i also hope to have sex with a man in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The last time I attempted to have random person sex I was very drunk and could not get it up. Her vagina didn't look that good either so I said 'lol I'm drunk this ain't happening' then passed out. Never saw her again.

Seriously, trying with all your might to get hard then feebly attempting to put your flaccid penis in a geener is the most awkward thing.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kyrie eleison posted:

also having sex isn't impressive in its own right. most sex is really, really loving boring and dull and uninteresting. totally unnoteworthy. oh boy i used somebody else's body to cum and made them cum. wow. that's really interesting poo poo.

sex only matters if you are on such an erotic frequency that your orgasms are earth shattering. otherwise who cares you might as well post about masturbating

if you don't get it much its a pretty big deal

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
im gonna have sex tonight and its going to be very naughty

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
How did it feel when u cum op, was it good? I bet it felt good.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Perhaps this belongs in this thread OP?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662449

Congrats though on your copulation

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
when the parts rub together the planets collide

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Kyrie eleison posted:

also having sex isn't impressive in its own right. most sex is really, really loving boring and dull and uninteresting. totally unnoteworthy. oh boy i used somebody else's body to cum and made them cum. wow. that's really interesting poo poo.

sex only matters if you are on such an erotic frequency that your orgasms are earth shattering. otherwise who cares you might as well post about masturbating

You should try sex. It's fun!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lichy posted:

this is the best part of life

Then it ends when u propose

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nuts and Gum posted:

How did it feel when u cum op, was it good? I bet it felt good.

I was more interested in her pleasure.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Kyrie eleison posted:

lol nobody wants to have sex with a hardcore catholic troon

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Op, have you ever made love

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Op, have you ever made love

I think so.
What are the signs?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

redshirt posted:

I think so.
What are the signs?

Buying stuff after

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
What color are your sheets?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
What color is your wallpaper?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Zombie Boat posted:

What color are your sheets?

I have multiple beds. And multiple sheets. There were some red sheets involved though. But we tried all the beds and - AND, goons - outside on a blanket.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
What is outside?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Buying stuff after

Hell yes then. I bought her a 12 pack of Moxie.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Zombie Boat posted:

What is outside?

loving nature! Can you believe that poo poo! The sun was shining and the birds were chirping and there we were. Doin' it.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

darkwing cuck posted:

lol nobody wants to have sex with a hardcore catholic troon

your mother did

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
op u a base head, y is your shirt red?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redshirt posted:

loving nature! Can you believe that poo poo! The sun was shining and the birds were chirping and there we were. Doin' it.

One time when I was having sex on the beach a bunch of families showed up looking for sea turtle babies and I guess they were being really quiet or we were that oblivious but we didn't know they were there until they were shining flashlights on us. Also, once when I was having sex in the woods a mouse crawled up my fur boot while I was on my knees. Another time I ended up with a tick in my hair after getting hosed against a tree. I have like only a 60% success rate with outdoor sex, I can't in good faith recommend it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If you're going to insist on loving in nature at least bring a blanket and spray some Deep Woods OFF on your dick.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Tell us about the other 40

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

One time when I was having sex on the beach a bunch of families showed up looking for sea turtle babies and I guess they were being really quiet or we were that oblivious but we didn't know they were there until they were shining flashlights on us. Also, once when I was having sex in the woods a mouse crawled up my fur boot while I was on my knees. Another time I ended up with a tick in my hair after getting hosed against a tree. I have like only a 60% success rate with outdoor sex, I can't in good faith recommend it.

Thanks for dropping some real talk.

I anticipated all these concerns and had prepared the outdoor site well ahead of time. Including a thin air mattress beneath the large blanket. We started with a picnic with wine and cheese and weed and....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If you're going to insist on loving in nature at least bring a blanket and spray some Deep Woods OFF on your dick.

I was/am concerned about bug spray in pussies. I bet it causes lots of health issues for the baby.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Phil Niekro posted:

congratulation, op.

nothing to add but i also hope to have sex with a man in the future

Thanks for the kind words, and best of luck to your pursuit of dick.

If everyone hosed like a lot more, the world would know peace.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Izumi Konata posted:

op u a base head, y is your shirt red?

I don't know what this question means, but yes, right now I am wearing a red shirt.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

what is sex? does anyone really know...?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

redshirt posted:

I don't know what this question means, but yes, right now I am wearing a red shirt.

whoa same irl 4 real

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redshirt posted:

I was/am concerned about bug spray in pussies. I bet it causes lots of health issues for the baby.

Lifehack: spray your dick with Deep Woods OFF to prevent full term pregnancies.

lonesomedwarf posted:

what is sex? does anyone really know...?

I know and I'm willing to teach you but you're not gonna like it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lonesomedwarf posted:

whoa same irl 4 real

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Lifehack: spray your dick with Deep Woods OFF to prevent full term pregnancies.

I know and I'm willing to teach you but you're not gonna like it.

For the first time in my life, I'm hoping she's preggers. Is that bad of me? I feel like it should be bad, but drat it, I love the girl.

She'd get an abortion though, for sure.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redshirt posted:

For the first time in my life, I'm hoping she's preggers. Is that bad of me? I feel like it should be bad, but drat it, I love the girl.

She'd get an abortion though, for sure.

As long as you didn't trick your seed into her it's not bad to hope a lady has your baby, imho (in my horny opinion).

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

Buying stuff after

that's funny yo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

As long as you didn't trick your seed into her it's not bad to hope a lady has your baby, imho (in my horny opinion).

No trickery, but there was a lot of alcohol and I bet she'd consider it a mistake/bad decision. She's not that into me, alas.

But why would she be? She's like International beauty and has sex all over the world. I'm just some other dude, and not very interesting compared to the Italians or Germans.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
dont sell your self short man! maybe she had to wlak away cuz her vag hurt from all that pounding

the greatest pounding delivered by man and it was too much

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Royal Scrub posted:

dont sell your self short man! maybe she had to wlak away cuz her vag hurt from all that pounding

the greatest pounding delivered by man and it was too much

No I mean she straight up said she wasn't into me but would have sex, but wants to be friends.

I got friendzoned while having a week of sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

No I mean she straight up said she wasn't into me but would have sex, but wants to be friends.

I got friendzoned while having a week of sex.

i just broke up with a girl, i tried to get her to just be friends (with or without sex) but she said no because she thought i misled her. but thats not how i see it because originally it was fresh and new and mysterious and i thought it had the potential to be a Thing but then after dating a bit i realized it would not be.

• Locked thread