Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redshirt posted:

No I mean she straight up said she wasn't into me but would have sex, but wants to be friends.

I got friendzoned while having a week of sex.

She sounds sweet. She was honest with you and gave you some great sex memories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

She sounds sweet. She was honest with you and gave you some great sex memories.

She's loving awesome. From Mexico City, speaks 4 languages fluently, has dudes and chicks all over this great Earth.

God, I miss her.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I kinda miss her too. Like I want to hook up with her for a week and then she can leave me to pine for her and then we can turn this into a megathread of very specific longing.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I kinda miss her too. Like I want to hook up with her for a week and then she can leave me to pine for her and then we can turn this into a megathread of very specific longing.

Same.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Also, lots of oral. Or is that implied?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Keep in mind I first had sex with her some 20 years ago...

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redshirt posted:

Also, lots of oral. Or is that implied?

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
How do I ask a girl to sex?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trixie I love you too.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Aferisan posted:

ask a dude instead, it is easier ;-* and more fun

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

redshirt posted:

Keep in mind I first had sex with her some 20 years ago...

How loving old are you

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Aferisan posted:

How loving old are you

45 :(

the damn Ruskis are back
Jan 25, 2006

And blew, Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came!
fantasy ruined

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

You had sex when I was 4

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Aferisan posted:

you don't. you ask her for her number, and then a couple days later you text her and ask her to go out. then you just be nice to her and a good conversationalist, just be your normal self and buy her a drink and if she starts touching you and clearly likes you can ask her back to your place, and of course you agree it's just to hang out or w/e, nothing is expected. and then while youre there you just need to sit next to her on the couch and watch something and if she wants it then she will start cuddling and she will make it happen.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Well now I love you back.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Kyrie eleison posted:

you don't. you ask her for her number, and then a couple days later you text her and ask her to go out. then you just be nice to her and a good conversationalist, just be your normal self and buy her a drink and if she starts touching you and clearly likes you can ask her back to your place, and of course you agree it's just to hang out or w/e, nothing is expected. and then while youre there you just need to sit next to her on the couch and watch something and if she wants it then she will start cuddling and she will make it happen.

No I don't want that I just want sex.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Kyrie eleison posted:

sounds pretty beta

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Well now I love you back.

Thanks.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Carver Crisis posted:

sounds pretty beta

Your all beta you beta fucks.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Carver Crisis posted:

sounds pretty beta

what's the alpha way. is that where you just walk up to a strange woman and say 'bed. now' and she just drops to her knees in awe

e: you have to mold a woman into that, it doesn't happen right away, she still clings to her dignity at first

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dont take advice from goons, especially not advice on sex

this is my advice, as a goon

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Triamcinolone
Oct 18, 2009

Kyrie eleison posted:

aren't you supposed to get married first

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Triamcinolone posted:

aren't you supposed to get married first

yeah, if you want to be a decent person, since the method i described causes indescribable pain and makes it impossible for people to trust. but it works

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i mean honestly the thing is she was using ME for sex and i just LET her do it because i didn't want to hurt her feelings by rejecting her.

but of course by letting her do that and get her hopes up and everything it only made it worse for her in the end, and what i should have done is stopped her from having sex. and we probably would have broken up before that happened, after a few dates, once i realized we were not compatible, and that would've been it. a lot less pain involved.

if i date a girl again i'm going to put off sex for as long as i can

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kyrie eleison posted:

i mean honestly the thing is she was using ME for sex and i just LET her do it because i didn't want to hurt her feelings by rejecting her.

but of course by letting her do that and get her hopes up and everything it only made it worse for her in the end, and what i should have done is stopped her from having sex. and we probably would have broken up before that happened, after a few dates, once i realized we were not compatible, and that would've been it. a lot less pain involved.

Same.

Mattjpwns
Dec 14, 2006

In joyful strains then let us sing
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

Kyrie eleison posted:

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Congrats on the sex op

My ~friend~ is coming over today because it's the only free day we both have this week. The extent of our relationship has been wild sexual trysts in between lusty texts and communiques. We first met during a work-sponsored Occupational First Aid Level 2 class and I guess tying bandages to one another and pretending to play doctor is good foreplay because holy poo poo things have been wild.

The best part is she's intelligent and really fun to be around, too. She's been a good friend on top of a good sexual partner. The kind of girl you remember.

Funny story; she told me she first started taking notice of me when I told her that she must really like me, because her heartbeat accelerated and her pupils dilated when she looked at me. Something about how up front about it I was.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Congrats on the sex op

My ~friend~ is coming over today because it's the only free day we both have this week. The extent of our relationship has been wild sexual trysts in between lusty texts and communiques. We first met during a work-sponsored Occupational First Aid Level 2 class and I guess tying bandages to one another and pretending to play doctor is good foreplay because holy poo poo things have been wild.

The best part is she's intelligent and really fun to be around, too. She's been a good friend on top of a good sexual partner. The kind of girl you remember.

Funny story; she told me she first started taking notice of me when I told her that she must really like me, because her heartbeat accelerated and her pupils dilated when she looked at me. Something about how up front about it I was.

Sweet. Nice work bro! Sounds like you might be falling in love.

Be careful though, because that way lays great pain.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Congrats on the sex op

Enjoy the eventual escalation into medical fetishes.

Kyrie eleison posted:

If you don't mind saying, how old are you? I'm trying to form an opinion on this post.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Enjoy the eventual escalation into medical fetishes.

If you don't mind saying, how old are you? I'm trying to form an opinion on this post.

my sempai is a year older than me!

hey, if u are a dude we can totally net some poontang together during a night on the town. just don't tell the patriarchy, dad would get pissed for such flagrant misuse of kino-escalation, rofl!

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

im 15 and i know everything about relationships.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Izumi Konata posted:

my sempai is a year older than me!

hey, if u are a dude we can totally net some poontang together during a night on the town. just don't tell the patriarchy, dad would get pissed for such flagrant misuse of kino-escalation, rofl!

jfc you just made me google "kino-escalation" baka gaijin

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Aferisan posted:

im 15 and i know everything about relationships.

I believe you. There will never be anything more important in your life than what you feel right now.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
i am so alone op

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

OP do u regret not being 25

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

I believe you. There will never be anything more important in your life than what you feel right now.

thanks for the encouragement, dad :rolleyes:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Aferisan posted:

OP do u regret not being 25

No cuz I'm rich as gently caress now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

but wen ur young u dont need money 2 get women.

• Locked thread