Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Aferisan posted:

but wen ur young u dont need money 2 get women.

True to a degree, but rich old dudes can totally cuck young dudes with their wallets, if it comes to that.

Enjoy your youth, son, and have as much sex as you possibly can when you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackdog420
Sep 10, 2009

born to roam
Dear OP, please do not judge me for having my doubts.

Thanks.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Blackdog420 posted:

Dear OP, please do not judge me for having my doubts.

Thanks.

Skepticism is healthy, but this is true. Believe it or not, your choice.

Like, it was loving decadent. Imagine a week of no responsibilities, perfect weather, complete and total privacy, with a hot girl who likes to 1. Have sex 2. Drink 3. Smoke 4. Laugh

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
i imagine a day my hardily engineered reptilian exoskeletal structure can no longer hold taut, youthful synthetic flesh, then i just call up hr, wait on hold for what seems like an eternity while they fwd my call through to logistics (all the while, u gotta imagine, my mansuit is rapidly deteriorating into a series of artifacts likable to bad mpeg-flv encoding) and order a new fleshsuit. then i'm good to go. i order a kilo of blow and the world is once again my oyster. gently caress all ha8rs, bihtc.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Izumi Konata posted:

i imagine a day my hardily engineered reptilian exoskeletal structure can no longer hold taut, youthful synthetic flesh, then i just call up hr, wait on hold for what seems like an eternity while they fwd my call through to logistics (all the while, u gotta imagine, my mansuit is rapidly deteriorating into a series of artifacts likable to bad mpeg-flv encoding) and order a new fleshsuit. then i'm good to go. i order a kilo of blow and the world is once again my oyster. gently caress all ha8rs, bihtc.

Can you have sex with yourself?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
dunno, never tried.:shrug:

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
can anyone tell me how i get girl to sex with me?

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

BombiTheZombie posted:

you sit outside domino's pizza in ur BMW your mum bought you OR walk up and down your street. in either case a beautiful hot blonde model will approach you and ask to have sex and if this doesn't happen you go on a shooting spree hth

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BombiTheZombie posted:

Find someone more desperate (at that moment) than you.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Aferisan posted:

How do I ask a girl to sex?

BombiTheZombie posted:

Have you two considered having sex with each other? You seem to have some common interests.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

lol

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

redshirt posted:

Actually like a couple of days ago but I'm prepared to answer questions.

your dad sounds awesome

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
i had sex literally once in my lifetime but since it happened after 8 years of jerking it several times daily i didnt actually feel anything lol

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

redshirt posted:

Actually like a couple of days ago but I'm prepared to answer questions.

take a shower for gently caress's sake

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

take a shower for gently caress's sake

Are you crazy?! And wash away the sex juice?

Also: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3662634&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#pti25

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Also, the sex smell. I find myself sniffing laundry.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Seriously, it's not that hard to get sex. I mean, look at me, I'm a hideous stereotypical goon, and I have two different sources for sex. That are aware of each other no less. AND I was living in my parents' basement at the time that I started dating both these ladies (this detail has changed since). Basically, my only tactics are to not come off as creepy (which rules out most goons, I know) and to be up front with girls that I'm very attracted to them. That's really all I can advise. That, and maybe make sure you don't go after people who are crazier than you are.

If you follow all this and still can't find someone, you might just be too ugly for love, hth.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Choco1980 posted:

Seriously, it's not that hard to get sex. I mean, look at me, I'm a hideous stereotypical goon, and I have two different sources for sex. That are aware of each other no less. AND I was living in my parents' basement at the time that I started dating both these ladies (this detail has changed since). Basically, my only tactics are to not come off as creepy (which rules out most goons, I know) and to be up front with girls that I'm very attracted to them. That's really all I can advise. That, and maybe make sure you don't go after people who are crazier than you are.

If you follow all this and still can't find someone, you might just be too ugly for love, hth.

Yeah but not everybody's moms and grandmoms is sluts.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Also I don't do slamwhales. I only sex attractive ladies

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Aferisan posted:

Also I don't do slamwhales. I only sex attractive ladies

attractive is relative

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

Also, the sex smell. I find myself sniffing laundry.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

But it's all faded now a week later. :(

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kyrie eleison posted:

also having sex isn't impressive in its own right. most sex is really, really loving boring and dull and uninteresting. totally unnoteworthy. oh boy i used somebody else's body to cum and made them cum. wow. that's really interesting poo poo.

sex only matters if you are on such an erotic frequency that your orgasms are earth shattering. otherwise who cares you might as well post about masturbating

aren't you the WoW sperg with the anime wall?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

Yeah but...

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
same OP

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Choco1980 posted:

I mean, look at me, I'm a hideous stereotypical goon

can we see a photo?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sweet.

Sex for everyone!

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

plumper fuckbus posted:

hows your rear end in a top hat lol

LMFAO

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My rear end in a top hat remains inviolate; her rear end in a top hat, however, was manipulated.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

My rear end in a top hat remains inviolate; her rear end in a top hat, however, was manipulated.

everytime i poop, i remember u, and my sphincter contracts vigilantly.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redshirt posted:

her rear end in a top hat, however, was manipulated.

Honey, you didn't have to tell me that, you already described her well enough that I knew her rear end in a top hat gets the job done.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You're right, Trixie, I crossed a line. Sorry.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If you don't mind saying, how old are you? I'm trying to form an opinion on this post.

i'm 32 and devilishly handsome and outrageously successful. every single girl around my age wants to jump me instantly and i have to resist her advances. it is a burden

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

redshirt posted:

Sweet. Nice work bro! Sounds like you might be falling in love.

Be careful though, because that way lays great pain.
Been through a heartbreak before, it was devastating. Spent half a decade not really caring about anybody else until she came around. I told her I loved her today, and she said she loved me too. It was a good day. :3:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kyrie eleison posted:

i'm 32 and devilishly handsome and outrageously successful. every single girl around my age wants to jump me instantly and i have to resist her advances. it is a burden

Okay, then my opinion is you're too old for that post, that's like a 18 to 25-year old post.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Been through a heartbreak before, it was devastating. Spent half a decade not really caring about anybody else until she came around. I told her I loved her today, and she said she loved me too. It was a good day. :3:

Nice work! Keep it up and soon enough, you wont be a Goon any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Okay, then my opinion is you're too old for that post, that's like a 18 to 25-year old post.

could you please go into more detail? i'm looking to learn the mysterious ways of women.

• Locked thread