Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Just want to note right now that I've probably mucked up the descriptions a bit and made things sound far more dire than they really are. The city is not starving, there is a steady flow of food - maybe not gourmet stuff, but you're in no danger of running out of canned food, fast food or the like. The stuff in the 'ration run' are luxuries, and medicine (because what government exists doesn't want that distributed willy-nilly). That's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Okay, so. I've been doing a lot of thinking even while I haven't kept up with my writing here, and I'm honestly pretty convinced I tried too hard to rewrite the wheel without thinking of the consequences, and mucked things up as a result. The current situation with the PCs spread too far out over a wide area and generally being more 'adult' than expected is honestly not what I was going for and though it's not too egregious yet, I'd rather try and deal with it now, while we're still early in the game, than later.

So if people haven't given up already, I'm planning to change things up a bit, to give us a central meeting point/focus for the game in place of a school, really tone down the dire nature of the city and reinforce the 'kids without supervisors' theme over the 'basically adults' theme we have at the moment. If anyone is interested in this, let me know here or on IRC, but I totally don't blame you if you'd rather be done with this game. :p

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
I'm in for a shot.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

I'm cutting back on forum activity to focus on schoolwork/workwork, but I so wanted Anat to work... Sorry. Real life wins.

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

I'm in the business of...
Absolution
I'm okay with giving it another go.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
I'd love to give it another go, but my real life has been putting a little too much push on me. Sorry, but I'm gonna drop.

Was fun, though. Maybe when things clear up, I'll have time for more PbP games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
I like my character concept and I wanted to give the Angel more of a shot than this, but I think it's pretty clear I'm not keeping up with the games I'm in already. Probably for the best if I back out.

• Locked thread