Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

KittyEmpress posted:

Okay maybe I'm overselling that, but it can't be that bad, the last few seasons haven't had too much have they? How much worse could it be?

The last few seasons have been actually pretty good overall. While there's still some number of good shows in the Winter Season, it's something of a reckoning of "Where the hell are they even getting this crap from?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Most of the seasons this year had a lot of favorites. Ping Pong and Space Dandy to name two. Ignoring sequels, Winter is looking pretty sparse outside of Ikuhara coming back to do his Ikuhara thing.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Yeah, 2014 was a pretty good year for anime. And at least Shirobako and Shigatsu will still be running next season. Better than nothing.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
The Rolling Girls has started looking quite interesting now we've got more info on it than that baffling tagline.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

The new animator expo short has some crazy cuts by some of the best animators in the industry but the main character is inexplicably naked the entire time.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Here's a preview of Winter: They're doing a short adaptation of the NES game Transformers: Mystery of Convoy.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

We shall also be getting more Jojo next month, whilst Durarara also runs in July, and Fatestaynacht returns in the Spring. Also the possibility of Monogatari Final Season and a good Tokyo Ghoul sequel. Among other things...

While Congress dithers, Anime delivers. 2015 shall be great.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3687458

Here's a Winter Season thread

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

aers posted:

The new animator expo short has some crazy cuts by some of the best animators in the industry but the main character is inexplicably naked the entire time.
anime.txt

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Has any of these anime expo shorts not had a naked girl in them at some point?

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

Fangz posted:

Hmm...it's almost like Japanese animators like drawing naked girls or something, but I dunno.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Great Rumbler posted:

Hmm...it's almost like Japanese animators like drawing naked girls or something, but I dunno.

Or ya know, it's almost like Japanese culture doesn't see nudity as a big deal?

...But it's probably yours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fangz posted:

Yes, about half of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Or ya know, it's almost like Japanese culture doesn't see nudity as a big deal?

...But it's probably yours.

maybe it's both

• Locked thread